All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She got home at midnight from a 6 year old's J2 practice? The latest practice at CP's gym ends at 9pm and that is for a Sr team. Even if she had a 1 1/2 hour commute home, I seriously doubt that practice ends at 10pm for the Jr team her daughter is on. And if it does... I will freely admit that I negatively judge a parent who drives her 6 year old 3 hours every day to a practice that ends after 9pm on a school night.

What coach on this planet wants to COACH after 9?

The latest practices I have ever coached was when my HS team's practices ran from 6-8pm. I was ready to Usain Bolt out the door at 8:01.

I shudder to think of how late some kids get home from practice when they are commuting a long way to a gym AND have late practice.

It's not bad if you're within a half hour radius of the gym. If you're commuting 2 hours to XYZ Athletics and practice ends at 9pm, you could very well not make it home until almost midnight at least 2 nights per week.

Last edited:
What coach on this planet wants to COACH after 9?

The latest practices I have ever coached was when my HS team's practices ran from 6-8pm. I was ready to Usain Bolt out the door at 8:01.

I shudder to think of how late some kids get home from practice when they are commuting a long way to a gym AND have late practice.

Ex: If you're commuting 2 hours to XYZ Athletics and practice ends at 9pm, you could very well not make it home until almost midnight at least 2 nights per week.
My current gym has practice until 9:30 for senior teams in some cases, but luckily I only live 10 minutes away...
BUT when i cheered at a gym 1 hour 15 min away and practice got out at 8:30.... I was dead. EVERY NIGHT there would be construction on the major roadway we took, so we wouldn't get home until easily 10:30, then eating dinner and finishing up homework... then falling asleep at around 12:30 at night. Then again, last year I got the best grades for awhile.... This year not so much.

Because she has her back handspring... Duh! ;)

Whoa!

BBbhZPcCIAE21dK.jpg

^^^^I love that. Where did you find it?

It was popular back in 2013. I just had to google it to find it. I was actually looking for a picture of the Top Gun shirt that was rumored to have this logo on it.

*Edited to add that I found the Top Gun Shirt with the cheerlebrity free zone logo. It is on page 1 of this thread:
Worlds 2013 T-shirts | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Here is an old FB posting about being a cheerlebrity free gym you might find entertaining.
"proud To Be A Cheerlebrity Free Gym" <-- Really???? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Last edited:
Her social media is like the BINGO card of Suzy's Mom-dom:

Running an account for your kid who is not even old enough to read yet? Check.
Obnoxious hashtags like #flyer #americasperfectcheerleader
Entries into obscure cheer pageants marketed toward folks looking for attention? Check.
Entry into Fancy Face Cosmetics Model Search for child who is not old enough to do independently? Check.
Child's age and level in bio? Check.
Posed practice wear pic for profile obviously taken by mom? Check.

Parents like her make me sick on so many levels. I hope she does come on here!

I stalked through Fierce Fotography's pictures on Instagram and he's taken pictures of this woman's kid (action shots at some small competition).... So maybe they know each other? This is all too weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TheVipersMom, I was just wondering...The owners of Fierce Fotography should be able to directly go after Leslie P for fraudulent misrepresentation and unlawfully using its business name to scam customers, I know, I will be suing this person for damages to my business good name...

Since I have a once-in-the-world name I definitely learned two things in this thread:

1) It was a very wise decision to completely lock down my social media a few years ago.
2) Never bring up the fbi against me.

Agreed! Make sure that anyone who is not your friend on Facebook cannot see ANY information on your Facebook. Coming from someone whose job used to entail pulling background information on people, nothing is safe on the Internet. Even when people had their Facebook pages set to private, I could find information on them if I could see their friends list, hometown, high school, college, groups, reviews they made on pages, and could even find information on them based on their Facebook "likes." If I could click on a profile picture or timeline cover picture and see who commented on the picture, I could find information on that person that helped me narrow down my search in other areas of the web through the commenters Facebook pages. Don't even get me started on IG. You have no privacy on IG.

can you elaborate on having no privacy on instagram? it's the only form of social media I have (other than a Linkedin that I'd want employers to search lol.) my account is private and I accept only people I legitimately know to follow me. are you saying that doesn't matter/work?

Back