All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think she went away on her own?

**and this is why we can't have nice things**

She always had a habit of starting stuff and disappearing for a few weeks just to resurface and start it all over again. I just assumed we were in the 'few weeks' period and she'd resurface again.

If anyone knows Tonya Rice well, they may want to warn her about Leslie Paczosa. It seems like she sells Angel Rice bows. If Tonya Rice knew she was a scammer/con artist I doubt she would want to be associated with her. Also, looks like she might be associated with the The Cheer Leader Magazine stunt & tumble clinics. They all deserve to know she takes advantage of people.

I got a message from hunter with a pic of my girl saying that my pics would be in the mail this last week.

Messasges to Leslie proved to be unanswered, even though I know she answered others as I reported her to some of the admins in some of the FB groups she advertised in. So we will see if I get anything. I know the person she said was making the custom bows for her stated she is not and will not work with her again because of a similar problem.

I got a message from hunter with a pic of my girl saying that my pics would be in the mail this last week.

Messasges to Leslie proved to be unanswered, even though I know she answered others as I reported her to some of the admins in some of the FB groups she advertised in. So we will see if I get anything. I know the person she said was making the custom bows for her stated she is not and will not work with her again because of a similar problem.
I am super curious on the relationship of these 2. I thought at first there was no connection but sounds like they have a working relationship.

I am super curious on the relationship of these 2. I thought at first there was no connection but sounds like they have a working relationship.

That's what I was told as well.......by both of them. But I have yet to get a response from her and no contact from hunter since he said he was going to her house to help her edit the rest and get them out. She has not answered any messages and appears to be removing friends from FB, as we were friends previously And am not any longer. Up until this point,she followed through with everything she has said. I just thought she had a lot of editing to do with pics. Wasn't until i saw this thread that I knew something was up

I looked through his Photography instagram and it looks like even back a year or so ago, he was taking photos of Leslie's child at competitions...
And it looks as if I found his facebook, and his profile picture is him with Leslie's child.

ETA: WELL after a quick scan through his facebook, I think I found some answers...
35i6tdz.png

So he wasn't there, but had someone take pictures under his name, which I am assuming is Leslie...

Back