All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked through his Photography instagram and it looks like even back a year or so ago, he was taking photos of Leslie's child at competitions...
And it looks as if I found his facebook, and his profile picture is him with Leslie's child.

ETA: WELL after a quick scan through his facebook, I think I found some answers...
35i6tdz.png

So he wasn't there, but had someone take pictures under his name, which I am assuming is Leslie...
Yes. Myself and several others met with her that day.

I looked through his Photography instagram and it looks like even back a year or so ago, he was taking photos of Leslie's child at competitions...
And it looks as if I found his facebook, and his profile picture is him with Leslie's child.

ETA: WELL after a quick scan through his facebook, I think I found some answers...
35i6tdz.png

So he wasn't there, but had someone take pictures under his name, which I am assuming is Leslie...

This is just makes it worse; now it's an adult mother taking advantage of a 16 year old's business...likely taking advantage of the 16 year old boy. Bleh.

He is still facebook friends with her. Is he okay with her ripping customers off? I am confused.

Last edited:
Also, it appears if you are a "cheerlebrity" she actually takes your pictures and gives them to you.

He's adorable!
I also never turn down a chance to post pictures of cute cats. Sadly, the one in the t-shirt isn't mine.

I found a picture of a 'dog' today on my Facebook page---I almost decided to bring him over here to 'play'...I'm waiting for the right thread ;p

Back