All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't remember this 100% but I want to say it had to do with the owner of Yella Ribbon buying up domain names that you would find if you were trying to look for Bow Fabulous. On top of that I guess she had used some of the posters on here to help her sell her bows and overall just did some sketchy things. Wasn't the name censored on here for a while or something like that? I think this was before I really got into posting and did more lurking.
She was also a huge part of the Memorial Day weekend shut down and the ultimate end of Prox.

She was also a huge part of the Memorial Day weekend shut down and the ultimate end of Prox.

I wasn't around during that time I just remember for a while it seemed there was a lot of anti-yella ribbon going on. Seems like there is quite a bit of drama surrounding her though. What is the Memorial Day shut down story? I have heard it mentioned but I have no idea what happened exactly.

Enlighten me on the whoadeedle fiasco. I have never heard that story.

vpi0aw.jpg

Didn't whoadeeldle also promise a bunch of people shirts and then never gave them to them? Or bows or something...I cae in at the end of that.

Idk if woahdeedle did that, but I know a kid from Louisville/GymTyme owed a lot of people shirts... And does anyone remember the CheerFM1 July contests about 2 years ago? Still haven't gotten that gift basket I won...... haha.

Idk if woahdeedle did that, but I know a kid from Louisville/GymTyme owed a lot of people shirts... And does anyone remember the CheerFM1 July contests about 2 years ago? Still haven't gotten that gift basket I won...... haha.
Yeah, he took everyone's money and said he was too busy to ship them. I forget his screen name.

Isn't HotShots named Brandon. He used to cheer at CheerTyme. I always remember him being really blonde & tan.

Yeah he cheered there and at Gym Tyme/ Louisville. He does choeography now I believe. His hair was so blonde it was almost white. I feel like since then they sort of stopped selling their Daytona shirts to any and everyone.

I wasn't around during that time I just remember for a while it seemed there was a lot of anti-yella ribbon going on. Seems like there is quite a bit of drama surrounding her though. What is the Memorial Day shut down story? I have heard it mentioned but I have no idea what happened exactly.

Having a huge amount of posts and your title changing as you hit certain amounts was a big deal then. Many of the Prox admins were together for the Memorial Day weekend at the same time that a group of people on the board decided to start a thread purely for the fun of running up thier post count. At first it was all in fun. The admins would change the titles to different things as people hit certain levels but evenutally the whole board locked up due to the insane amount of posts. The posts would be something like a smiley face or a single word repeated 50-100 times. This was before controls were set for number of posts in a time period.

The admins were spending hours individually deleting posts to try and get the board back up and they were not very happy spending their vacation weekend cleaning up the mess. The board eventually came back up but there were all these accusations of admins controlling posters etc that was led in large part by the previous poster mentioned.

Something else happened not long after that (can't remember exactly, someone here will know) that shut the board down completely and Craig didn't really want to do the neccesary work to getting it back up again. The Prox admins were basically done with it anyway.

Kara then started the "imiss" board that morphed into this one. We've come a long way.

It's funny how you put all those memories in the back of your mind then bring it back up and it feels like yesterday!!!

I remember when Pro X was no longer then it became the board today and someone actually registered under my user name that I had on Pro X. I would come over here to read and notice this 'new' me was holding a convo with a mom I actually knew!! That mom was ticked because this person was trying to be me on the boards. Crazy!!!!

ProX died very shortly after Memorial Day, but for the life of me, I can't remember why

Do I remember THIS. We were like 'HOW do you think we don't know what's going on here...'

It seems like all my favorite memories were from Worlds Chat? I will say, there was one time lolsmiley was on chat with us and WASN'T a complete *sfifjsoidfjdo*. I was SO shocked..
I remember this! We were all like, "uhhhh are you sure you're lolsmileyface?!" Ughhhh I MISS CHAT

Back