All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ztaprincess You always have intelligent something to say! And most of the time I agree with you...and so does the rest of the Fierceboard. 4,979 shimmys?! Wow.

ztaprincess I feel the same way! I love how you mature you are bc even when we don't agree on something, you don't go all bat sh** crazy. I feel like you're one of the most level headed, fair (not biased), and knowledgeable posters on the board. :)

ztaprincess I feel the same way! I love how you mature you are bc even when we don't agree on something, you don't go all bat sh** crazy. I feel like you're one of the most level headed, fair (not biased), and knowledgeable posters on the board. :)

Aw thank you so much for the kind words. Since I don't belong to any program it makes it much easier for me to try and be as unbiased as possible. I guess I figure that there is no use in getting upset over someone's opinion because everyone is entitle to their own.
Seeing the passionate and friendly posts from the the CEA family members or parents makes up for all the crazy fans that drive me bonkers. I may not agree with them all the time, but seeing how much they care about the program and their athletes is what matters and it is amazing to see.

Aw thank you so much for the kind words. Since I don't belong to any program it makes it much easier for me to try and be as unbiased as possible. I guess I figure that there is no use in getting upset over someone's opinion because everyone is entitle to their own.
Seeing the passionate and friendly posts from the the CEA family members or parents makes up for all the crazy fans that drive me bonkers. I may not agree with them all the time, but seeing how much they care about the program and their athletes is what matters and it is amazing to see.
See...that's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't where they come from either, but they've been driving me bat sh** crazy on my YouTube channel. These kids I tell you...

Latest posts

Back