All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are a coach that I think most need to use as an example. All you do is care about the kids in your program. It shows in the pride they have on stage. You actually take what people say on the boards and make it so their opinions matter somewhat in your decisions, which I love. (I've seen people come on here and just preach and not take away any of the knowledge this board has to offer.) You are always so sweet and try to find a positive in even what seems to be dreadful.

It must be all the sweet tea I drink! Thank you very much for your kind words. I do try to always learn so my girls can get better. We are really working on jumps this year so they look like yours!

nikaa_twist I love how dedicated you are to the sport of cheerleading. The fact that you have come onto a pretty much all american board and can totally hold you're own is amazing, and I wish I had your dedication! Also...your avatar is pretty darn awesome.

cupieqt I love reading your posts and I would die for a coach like you :)
aww thanks nikaa! I love reading your tweets. And I wish I had more athletes like you!

If I could coach all my favorite athletes from fierceboard we'd totally just shut down all star cheerleading. Everyone would be like "Dang that's it. They did it. There's nothing left to do that's better.". We would rule the universe.

live2cheer10 - you're one of my favorite people on the board (minus the fact that you're a WCSS fan :confused:) Your posts always make me laugh and you certainly aren't afraid to share your opinions :) We live super close so we need to meet up soon!!

cheerislove8 - I love the fact that you're a CEA fan, and some of your posts are honestly hilarious.
lol this is just sidebar but i couldnt resist i havent seen you post very much so i dont really know what to say but your location just made me spew water everywhere so clever and so funny (before i pieced the ice mart together)

lol this is just sidebar but i couldnt resist i havent seen you post very much so i dont really know what to say but your location just made me spew water everywhere so clever and so funny (before i pieced the ice mart together)

Thanks haha :)

Thanks haha :)
lol you are welcome :) .. just read the end haha
internet-memes-cold-as-ice.jpg

Latest posts

Back