All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This post starts NOW!
And you can reply to the post with the click of your mouse and quote when I serve you this:

This is a lesson you must learn if I dont mention you out, then wait your turn!
Mamarazzi you know you werk (among other things)
ztaprincess you know you werk
ACEDAD and Just-a-Mom
caobsession you know you werkwerk

Pullandpray is werking this thread
(haaaaa did you see what I just did here...I need sleep)

I think you're the person I agree with most on the boards. I want to be you when I grow up (although I'm sure you're much younger than me, lol) - I really respect the way you run your program and your coaching philosophy.
why thank you SarahS! That just made my day! I think you're pretty fantastic!

And PullandPray23 I know how to play this game so here is some love from me to you: you're hilarious and your avatar and SN crack me up no matter what. I tell my kids all the time at practice "we don't pull and pray, we pull and HIT" and I ALWAYS think of you when I say it. Muah

And PullandPray23 I know how to play this game so here is some love from me to you: you're hilarious and your avatar and SN crack me up no matter what. I tell my kids all the time at practice "we don't pull and pray, we pull and HIT" and I ALWAYS think of you when I say it. Muah

Aww thats so sweet! and I adore your posts! your one of my favorites! I wouldve mentioned you in my custom fame dance voiceover thing but SlapFire didnt drop enough names for me to replace! haha! and Im glad you like my posts! Im glad you dont let your kiddos pull and pray...thats only for hefty boys like myself...who have to take Stronger by kelly clarkson off their morning run playlist cause I feel like shes judging me if I start walking...I only have the songs from when she was chubby where she talks about not needing love and eating her feelings...thats when she understood me! haha

Pretty sure we can agree on most things and share awkward cow moments all while not saying anything other then the awkward cow. We will have to meet some day along with all my other lovely fierceboard ladies (and ACEDAD).

PullandPray23 :chestbump: Strangely enough I feel like you are someone I could sit with at worlds and people watch, if that makes sense. I hope so or this is just going to be one of those :cow: posts.

Pretty sure we can agree on most things and share awkward cow moments all while not saying anything other then the awkward cow. We will have to meet some day along with all my other lovely fierceboard ladies (and ACEDAD).

PullandPray23 :chestbump: Strangely enough I feel like you are someone I could sit with at worlds and people watch, if that makes sense. I hope so or this is just going to be one of those :cow: posts.

Let me finish wiping the tears--P&P has me in stitches. As usual!

Princess you and I are def on the same brainwaves.....I love reading the posts when you're calling somebody out, sayin ALL the stuff I'm thinking (ahem coach Troy/uniforms).

I feel the same way...but like no one ever wants to sit with me because I have to many favorites and I get too excited and I stand up too much...and occasionally string together vulgarities and then at the word werk to the end...haha

I feel the same way...but like no one ever wants to sit with me because I have to many favorites and I get too excited and I stand up too much...and occasionally string together vulgarities and then at the word werk to the end...haha
P&P whenever I need a good chuckle on a bad day I can usually search your most recent comments and BAM! Smile takes over !!

This post starts NOW!
And you can reply to the post with the click of your mouse and quote when I serve you this:

This is a lesson you must learn if I dont mention you out, then wait your turn!
Mamarazzi you know you werk (among other things)
ztaprincess you know you werk
ACEDAD and Just-a-Mom
caobsession you know you werkwerk

Pullandpray is werking this thread
(haaaaa did you see what I just did here...I need sleep)

Thanks, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in this thread.

skipped over?! this fierce lady ^^^^^^ is A-MAZING! we are hours and hours away from each other, but on comp day (or on just a bad day) you are right by my side!

Twister Sisters forever. Counting down to JamU.....

Hmmm I think that sounds EVEN BETTER!
You are a coach that I think most need to use as an example. All you do is care about the kids in your program. It shows in the pride they have on stage. You actually take what people say on the boards and make it so their opinions matter somewhat in your decisions, which I love. (I've seen people come on here and just preach and not take away any of the knowledge this board has to offer.) You are always so sweet and try to find a positive in even what seems to be dreadful.

Latest posts

Back