High School Lets Talk Football!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our rival game is really the best. My school is only 5 years old and we all went to middle school together and got seperated when we went into highschool. It's so much fun to see all of our old friends! And there's also a big trophy that the winning team gets.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like my school! We're a fairly new school that was built because the other was overcrowded. Each year we play them and it's called something along the lines of "Battle of the Ditch" since there's a ditch that separates the two. There's even a trophy that the winning team takes home. It's so much fun! It does get crazy though. There's cops that keep our school on one side and the other on the other. This is mainly because our homecoming game against our official rivals had a fight on the field that needed cops to break it up. It was sure a sight to see, especially being on the sidelines!

Our rival game is (supposedly) the biggest rival game in Michigan... Nobody cares about homecoming, everybody cares about Midland/Dow. That's why we have the cheer "go Chargers, beat Midland" just for the rival game :) Buf seriously, last homecoming game the away section was twice the size of ours... Oops.

My oldest CP's high school made it to the 5A state playoffs last year. She was captain of the freshman squad so she and her 2 co-captains were allowed to cheer during the playoff games at the Dallas Cowboy stadium. It was so exciting for me as a mom to see her cheer on the sidelines of that famous football field. Our high school dropped down and is now in the 4A division. Everyone's expectations are that we are going to the state playoffs again this year. If that's the case, then her whole JV squad will be able to cheer at the Cowboys stadium which will be exciting for the girls that didn't get to last year.

I'm in middle school but our high school team (Allen Eagles) were the 5A champs a while ago (2008). I can't wait to cheer at the high school and so I can hopefully cheer on the sidelines at the cowboys Stadium. :)

Football season is awesome! Our school made it to playoffs every year since my freshmen year. It's so much fun! The whole school gets really into it

hahahaha thats so funny! 70 is PEFECT here! Our playoff games get down to like 20 degrees sometimes.
haha :) It also depends on if there's wind :p JEEZ! 20 degrees?!?! I haven't been in cold weather in a while :/
Hehe glad I'm not the only one! See, Florida people understand me!
hahaha :) Hooray for living in the south (although I've only lived here for 7 years :p)!

ive posted this before.
but im excited once again this season EVERYONE looks forward to this game

Back