High School Lets Talk Football!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our first home game is this week. i think the opposing team had a home field advantage and our boys went in being all cocky because we beat them 56-0 last year... but good luck!
Thats gonna be our guys too. We went 12-1 last year but that was mostly because of the seniors. Our hardest game is the first one and I think they're much too confident for it.

Thats gonna be our guys too. We went 12-1 last year but that was mostly because of the seniors. Our hardest game is the first one and I think they're much too confident for it.
Yeah our seniors last year were amazing.. we only had one that scored EVERY touchdown we made... embarassing. im so sad hes gone:(

My school just won a bowl game!!! We're not known for football at all and it's not a big deal at my school so I could not be more proud! Go Rice!
Congratulations:D My brother was watching it on tv and I was thinking "I think a girl from fierceboard that goes there..." Do you cheer there?!

My oldest CP's high school made it to the 5A state playoffs last year. She was captain of the freshman squad so she and her 2 co-captains were allowed to cheer during the playoff games at the Dallas Cowboy stadium. It was so exciting for me as a mom to see her cheer on the sidelines of that famous football field. Our high school dropped down and is now in the 4A division. Everyone's expectations are that we are going to the state playoffs again this year. If that's the case, then her whole JV squad will be able to cheer at the Cowboys stadium which will be exciting for the girls that didn't get to last year.

Wanted to send an update. My daughter's high school made it to the state championship game so she got to cheer at Cowboys Stadium....and they won!!! State Champs baby!!!

Back