All-Star Level 3 Legality Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's legal if released and illegal if not released. Les is aware.

we did try to argue it and i get why its illegal because of the rules. but i just think that the rule doesn't make sense. the harder thing is legal. but i guess there is nothing we can do about it now. we changed it in our pyramid to something completely different.

its crazy that woodlands has done it at about 6 competitions and haven't gotten called on it yet. and i know i saw Texas lonestar did it for the entire year last year. does someone have contact with woodlands to tell them what there doing is illegal? i would hate for them to find out at nca that its illegal.

so basically doing the safer thing is illegal? that's pretty much how they explained it to us when we got called on it.

Yes. There are a couple oddities like this in the rules. If you want it fixed please email what needs to change to [email protected] so it can be taken to the rules committee.

we did try to argue it and i get why its illegal because of the rules. but i just think that the rule doesn't make sense. the harder thing is legal. but i guess there is nothing we can do about it now. we changed it in our pyramid to something completely different.

its crazy that woodlands has done it at about 6 competitions and haven't gotten called on it yet. and i know i saw Texas lonestar did it for the entire year last year. does someone have contact with woodlands to tell them what there doing is illegal? i would hate for them to find out at nca that its illegal.

There are several things in the rules I don't agree with, but we have to enforce what we have. I'll get in contact with Woodlands.

Yes. There are a couple oddities like this in the rules. If you want it fixed please email what needs to change to [email protected] so it can be taken to the rules committee.

thanks Andre. i appreciate your input. we knew they couldn't change it because it is in the rules, but it's definitely something that needs to be looked into & i will email them.

Back