Level 3 Running Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
My friend was curious if this pass would be legal for level 3!
So it would be round off and in the rebound they half turn, front tuck, forward roll, roundoff tuck.

I hope that made sense haha

A half turn out of a round off in the rebound and then immediately into a front tuck w/o steps - wouldn't that be an arabian? Or some form of an arabian? - just sounds really really hard ;). I'm surprised that would be allowed in level 3 when a front handspring front tuck isn't.

A half turn out of a round off in the rebound and then immediately into a front tuck w/o steps - wouldn't that be an arabian? Or some form of an arabian? - just sounds really really hard ;). I'm surprised that would be allowed in level 3 when a front handspring front tuck isn't.
Only if the half turn and front tuck happen at the same time. What I'm visualizing is a roundoff handspring rebound with a half turn and then another punch into the front tuck. Feet would touch the ground between the rebound half turn and the front tuck. Maybe that's what the OP was thinking?

They'd have to round off - jump & half turn (pause) jump again into the punch front - forwardroll- through to pass......
so its going to look like
*round off bunny hop across to your punch front roll - gallop into your roundoff tuck*
20j6ccp.jpg

Only if the half turn and front tuck happen at the same time. What I'm visualizing is a roundoff handspring rebound with a half turn and then another punch into the front tuck. Feet would touch the ground between the rebound half turn and the front tuck. Maybe that's what the OP was thinking?
Yep thats exactly it! Except one time one of my teammates was trying it and she just connected it and did an arabian and was so confused when she landed :D

Back