All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

elite cheer michigan cobras national champs and level champ at super nationals, and national champs and division champs at BATC. undefeated all year

greg212 said:
elite cheer michigan cobras national champs and level champ at super nationals, and national champs and division champs at BATC. undefeated all year

Thanks so much. They have had an awesome year and have worked really hard. They are undefeated (I think 7 - 0 with 4 of those being large nationals). They have one competition left, hopefully they can pull it off. Thanks again, we are so proud of them.

im loving CA lions and rays black!
youth 3 is up there now on my favorite divisions..

C4 Senior Black (Sm. Sr. Level 3) just won their 18th straight competition last night. They have been undefeated for two seasons straight and have not dropped a stunt since the first season (2007-2008) They have won grand champs at all but one competition that awarded it (and that comp choose from ALL Senior teams and a level 5 team won of course). They are amazing and I am sad that the season is over! I didn't want to brag until the season was over because I didn't want to jinx them!! :lol!:

Longhornsmom said:
C4 Senior Black (Sm. Sr. Level 3) just won their 18th straight competition last night. They have been undefeated for two seasons straight and have not dropped a stunt since the first season (2007-2008) They have won grand champs at all but one competition that awarded it (and that comp choose from ALL Senior teams and a level 5 team won of course). They are amazing and I am sad that the season is over! I didn't want to brag until the season was over because I didn't want to jinx them!! :lol!:

:thumbs up: thats amazing! i saw you guys, your awesome and deserve all those wins

USA Wildcats Small Jr. Coed 3 just won Battle At The Capitol (vs. small and large teams), and Athletic Championships in Providence!!!! 1st time we have had a Jr. 3 team in like 4 years, deff. holding there own!!! And of course USA Wildcats Senior Red, there AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! Won Providence, Spirit Cheer (grand champs of level 3), Battle at the Capitol, and all the locals they went too!!!!

live2cheer101010 said:
Longhornsmom said:

:thumbs up: thats amazing! i saw you guys, your awesome and deserve all those wins

They are good...saw them at Cheersport Atlanta

Back