Level 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a link to the stunt.

Any answers/help before Saturday would be great!

It's legal

depending on the interpretation of the potential downward inversion created by the back handspring its legal at level 2 (if it were a back walkover, its definitely legal at 2)

as for the back handspring, IMO its not touched until after the hands are on the ground so it doesn't become a stunt until another person is touching the flyer, so the downward section happened before it was a stunt, which would make it legal at 2.

But I'm not any kind of authority and you'd have to email [email protected] to get an official answer but the Likelihood of them getting back to you by this weekend is slim considering I'm still waiting for an answer to the email I sent last Wednesday and resent to that address as well as Andre and RulesGuy this Wednesday and still haven't received a response.

I emailed last Wednesday and still haven't heard back

Yesterday I went through everything received through Tuesday and replied to everything except one pyramid that I sent to the entire group. There wasn't anything from you received through Tuesday in the inbox.

Anything sent to my email address gets deleted without being read. Since I've asked people not to send them to me, can't respond to them if they are sent to me, and told people where to send them for a response, I don't even read rules questions sent to me anymore unless they come from Brian, Justin, or Stephanie. I've also turned off PMs here because we need people to email question with videos if they need a response.

Yesterday I went through everything received through Tuesday and replied to everything except one pyramid that I sent to the entire group. There wasn't anything from you received through Tuesday in the inbox.

Anything sent to my email address gets deleted without being read. Since I've asked people not to send them to me, can't respond to them if they are sent to me, and told people where to send them for a response, I don't even read rules questions sent to me anymore unless they come from Brian, Justin, or Stephanie. I've also turned off PMs here because we need people to email question with videos if they need a response.
I'll resend again

Back