Looking For A Coach/tumble Instructor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My name is Paul Beck and I have been a member of the Stingray Allstars for 8 seasons. As an athlete, I have competed at Worlds 5 times and have received 2 Bronze medals. This past season, I coached our mini level 1 team to win 4 national championships, our small senior level 4 team to win 2 national championships, and our large senior level 5 team Orange to win 2 national championships and the 2014 World Championships. Cheerleading is passion of mine and I would love to share everything I've learned over the years at Stingrays with you!

Although I'm not looking for a full time position, I would love to offer my services of camps, clinics, and choreography whether that be over the summer, or during the competitive season. I'm familiar with coaching athletes of all ages and levels in every area of the scoresheet. I focus on technique and proper progressions so that athletes, coaches & parents feel safe and comfortable with learning new skills. Teaching an athlete how to perform a skill is one thing but teaching your staff how to teach all your athletes how to perform and perfect a skill is a completely different story! I would love to do that for your gym.

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Paul Beck
[email protected]
(706)536-7999

Back