Looking To Fundraise For Upcoming Season!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2015
What kinds of fundraisers can I do myself and with a few friends to raise money for our own cheer accounts? We are getting new uniforms and we need to fundraise to pay for them! Any ideas?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the head coach of our special needs team held a garage sale with donations collected from the gym and raised over $900. That might be an option! You could ask coworkers, friends, family if there is anything they want to donate. People seem to be more willing to donate items they don't want/need than money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do butter braids, blue and gold, sheets, scentsy, a fireworks stand, and more through the gym. Last year some smaller team only ones we or others did were t-shirts (one of our team shirts we sold to friends and family), bake sales, NBA ticket raffle, car washes, and garage sales as stated above. I also have a GroupMe account so family who lives out of state can give money if they want. That's only raised like $150 but hey, a few people have used it and it still helped.

We've done yankee candles, beef jerky and, our latest fundraiser, iCheer Cookies (think girl scout cookies but designed for cheerleaders). I loved the cookie program so much that I recently joined their team. In fact, just yesterday I spent the evening traveling and training with the vp of the company (he was passing through our area on his way to the usasf conference). not sure how much I'm allowed to post here so if you want more info feel free to message me. :)

Sponsor nights bring in a lot of money! Places like Chipotle will have nights where your team gives fliers to friends, family, and shares them on their social media for a specific night and time in which if the flyer is presented (physically or on their phone) a percentage of their order goes towards your team.

Sponsor nights bring in a lot of money! Places like Chipotle will have nights where your team gives fliers to friends, family, and shares them on their social media for a specific night and time in which if the flyer is presented (physically or on their phone) a percentage of their order goes towards your team.

I'm obviously over tired but I had to read this a few times before I realised you weren't using 'flyer' to mean the top girl. Had some strange mental images of small girls being traded in for chipotle.

A really successful fundraiser for us is spirit signs for seniors and athletes! We go through STUMPS party supply for signs (great prices) and parents can buy custom spirit signs for their kids that read "we love you Zane #33, love Mom, Dad and Gran"... We make so much money off of this! We do it for multiple sports... Display them hanging as you enter the game. Parents shell out the $$$ to show love for their senior or athletes. Parent will even buy for band members or guard members. We display every home game. (We did this because business get sick of getting hit up for adv...) this actually makes MORE!

What kinds of fundraisers can I do myself and with a few friends to raise money for our own cheer accounts? We are getting new uniforms and we need to fundraise to pay for them! Any ideas?
Nothing beats tagging/canning ... schedule a few hours in front of your local Wawa or food market and ask for patrons to support your team ... all profit!

We sold The Makeup Eraser. Its a great product and a 50% profit on each one sold. I have all the info if someone is interested. It was the best fundraiser we did all year.

Back