All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coed elite was so close to first.... :(
I saw a short instagram clip of stars and knew they had it. While they had mistakes, they just looked so together, where as the other clips I saw didn't look that way. I didn't see clips with mistakes from any teams but stars looked better in their clip by a lot.

It's HORRIBLE to see teams alumni tweeting quite frankly disgusting things about other teams (in fact its mostly about one team) and their mistakes.
I know the athletes do not represent their gym any more, but the majority are known for the team and gym they were a part of and they are not acting in a sportsmanship like way. Its filthy.

Its one thing to be happy a team won, a whole other to be happy a team lost. Zero points for guessing who Im talking about.

Rant over. Sorry, I just needed to vent.
I always miss out on twitter drama and even I saw this. Come on people. It's 2014, are we not past this?

They may not represent the gym anymore but they do represent their respective college teams. And it's not a good look.

I always miss out on twitter drama and even I saw this. Come on people. It's 2014, are we not past this?

They may not represent the gym anymore but they do represent their respective college teams. And it's not a good look.

Can someone please fill me in? Here or via pm? Thank you!

Please PM me too, I'd like to know what's going on.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Nothing really super dramatic. In general just some people tweeting about being happy that their favorite team got first but happier that a certain team got last.

I'm so happy social media wasn't big when I cheered, haha

Last edited:
Happy about Cheetahs! Their performance had some small issues but they looked much improved from earlier this season! SSX I can't even describe how happy I am for you! Keep making history for your team ladies! And Stars, I'm in love. You are phenomenal! Keep it up! And last but certainly not least, EYE OF THE STORM!! Love them, they performed their hearts out tonight and showed what cheerleading is all about, teamwork and love. Majors 2014 = a success.

Happy about Cheetahs! Their performance had some small issues but they looked much improved from earlier this season! SSX I can't even describe how happy I am for you! Keep making history for your team ladies! And Stars, I'm in love. You are phenomenal! Keep it up! And last but certainly not least, EYE OF THE STORM!! Love them, they performed their hearts out tonight and showed what cheerleading is all about, teamwork and love. Majors 2014 = a success.

lol seems not being too successful on tumblr

Back