All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a little surprised that F5 is still watering down 3 stunts in January but the rest pretty good. SSX was definitely the best team tonight. Congrats to them for the highest score. I can't wait till ICE hits that routine either. So fierce! I love small senior.

One thing I didn't get about SE's routine was during their stunt sequence, like only one group did the actual tictoc full around thing at the end. Why just have one group do it and risk it falling if it won't count?

i dont do tumblr. but i thought majors went really well other then people voicing their disagreement with large coed results. did i miss something?

well a lot of people were complaining about Cheetahs not deserving their title and everything and people getting frustrated because of SE's 4th place

I'll say it-Majors stunk. Being there, the arena was dead and people were bored. They have some major changes to make for next year because I have a feeling I would have been happier following along on here and twitter.

Results? Hmm. Congrats to those that won, but interesting to say the least.

The whole event left a strangely bad taste in my mouth for the spectators, so I'll take my negative nancy attitude elsewhere for the night before I get myself in trouble... I DO think it seemed like a fun time for the competitors however, and Eye was amazingggggg!

One thing I didn't get about SE's routine was during their stunt sequence, like only one group did the actual tictoc full around thing at the end. Why just have one group do it and risk it falling if it won't count?
the three back girls do it, and then that one stunt on the right or left side depending on how you look at it does it. yeah i dont get it either, but ive been asking about that since the beginning of the season.

I wish people on twitter would calm down.
Winning the majors doesn't make a team world champs.
And a team getting last at the majors doesn't take them out of the game for worlds (especially when there aren't even 2 points between first and last with deductions for all teams).

Common sense, people!

I haven't really seen anything negative about the Majors on Twitter. There's always gonna be somebody upset about placements though.

Coed elite was so close to first.... :(
I saw a short instagram clip of stars and knew they had it. While they had mistakes, they just looked so together, where as the other clips I saw didn't look that way. I didn't see clips with mistakes from any teams but stars looked better in their clip by a lot.
0.17 close to first to be exact :)

Cheetahs hit their coed tick tocks, props to them! I feel like that was probably the difference given relatively close deductions.

All in all for me, it was an amazing event and I couldn't be more proud of my kid if I tried. I'm impressed any kid could withstand that pressure and take the floor without bringing a bucket with them. Great job to everyone!

I'm a little surprised that F5 is still watering down 3 stunts in January but the rest pretty good. SSX was definitely the best team tonight. Congrats to them for the highest score. I can't wait till ICE hits that routine either. So fierce! I love small senior.

F5 watering down stunts...... Things go on behind the scenes people don't know about. But in reality it was just one. The other two on the end have always not done the 360 part.

Back