Male Cheerleaders In Nfinitys?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think it's weird if male cheerleaders wear Nfinitys?

• Total voters
Aug 14, 2012
So right now I'm wearing Nike's that I bought through Varsity when I cheered in High School... I feel like these Nike's are restricting me from pointing my toes and they are very bulky...
I went to the Nfinity website to look at their shoes and I saw that their sizing was in Womens.... is it common for guys to wear Nfinity's? Do most male cheerleaders wear Nfinitiy's?

So right now I'm wearing Nike's that I bought through Varsity when I cheered in High School... I feel like these Nike's are restricting me from pointing my toes and they are very bulky...
I went to the Nfinity website to look at their shoes and I saw that their sizing was in Womens.... is it common for guys to wear Nfinity's? Do most male cheerleaders wear Nfinitiy's?
I've seen many male cheerleaders wear Nfinitys over the years (Evolution not Vengeance) especially if the gym requires everyone to wear the same cheer sneakers. Not sure about the sizing though - maybe call company or website you're thinking of ordering them from and ask.

I've seen many male cheerleaders wear Nfinitys over the years (Evolution not Vengeance) especially if the gym requires everyone to wear the same cheer sneakers. Not sure about the sizing though - maybe call company or website you're thinking of ordering them from and ask.
If I were to get Nfinitys I would rather get Vengeance since they're lighter. :/ Have you heard of another shoe that male cheerleaders are known to wear?

If I were to get Nfinitys I would rather get Vengeance since they're lighter. :/ Have you heard of another shoe that male cheerleaders are known to wear?
Our gym which we are new to wears No Limits (which pains both me and my cp since we love her Vengeance but when in Rome....) and I'm assuming when we had a coed team last year the boys wore No Limits as well.

Our gym which we are new to wears No Limits (which pains both me and my cp since we love her Vengeance but when in Rome....) and I'm assuming when we had a coed team last year the boys wore No Limits as well.
thank you so much! :)

I have seen plenty of guys wear nfinitys! They're the bomb! The vengeance are sized the same way as the evolutions so if you want those you can get them instead!On another note...Ew, no limits. Wore those for one year and they were the worst shoes I ever wore. I do NOOOOOOT recommend those at all. Nfinitys all the way!

Ya ive seen mostly all guys were Nfinitys i love tumbling in them like i usually wear size 10 but i wear 12 in Nfinitys its just how the show fits but i love tumblign in them and the feel of not such a heavy feeling because i cheered in high school and we had the Nikes too and they prevented us from doing proper technique but Nfinity and the new varsity shoe thats coming out i heard will BE AMAZING but idk just choice on prefrence! :)

I have seen plenty of guys wear nfinitys! They're the bomb! The vengeance are sized the same way as the evolutions so if you want those you can get them instead!On another note...Ew, no limits. Wore those for one year and they were the worst shoes I ever wore. I do NOOOOOOT recommend those at all. Nfinitys all the way!
I am so disturbed that my cp now has to switch to these. I think she will wear them minimally in weeks prior to comps and then at the comps but for the most part she will stay in her Vengeance until I can work my magic at our new gym and get them all to switch over ;)

I am so disturbed that my cp now has to switch to these. I think she will wear them minimally in weeks prior to comps and then at the comps but for the most part she will stay in her Vengeance until I can work my magic at our new gym and get them all to switch over ;)
haha. yeah. they were literally the absolute worst shoes I've ever worn in my life. I know most NJ teams wear them because the company is out of NJ and they like to support them. The only reason we wore them is because the No Limit owner is at our choreographer's gym in NJ. So we felt obligated I guess, haha.

Since its girl sizes, you have to add two. So a girls 10 is a boys 8.

I don't really know any boys who DON'T wear Nfinity s

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

All of the boys at our gym wear Nfinity Evolutions. They are the best for them to tumble in and we haven't had any issues so far.

Back