OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@ErinS your family is adorable.
--
Back when Providence was in the same conference as UConn they used to have to ration off tickets for the PC/UConn women's games. It was the only game of the year that would sell out.
--
I wish I understood basketball. I've been watching it since 2009 and I seriously don't know what half of the referee signals mean.
--
Providence athletics breaking my heart per usual :(

Stop it. Where have I been all day. Notre Dame women lost?

So the elite 8 has two 4 and 7 match up and two 1 and 2 match ups.

Let me go work on a conspiracy theory about these regionals because Carolina and ND should have been flipped to begin with

It was a set up. -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally just came here to invite Kansas fans to come sit with us

March Sadness.
So much March sadness.

Our men's team lost embarrassingly bad to Texas A&M (but hey, our best scoring player only attempted one shot, which he made)

Our women's team lost by 6 to TN. They were up and then decided to only score 6 points the last quarter.

So yeah, much March sadness. I've cried (both happy and sad tears) more this March than I ever have in my whole life.

Stop it. Where have I been all day. Notre Dame women lost?

So the elite 8 has two 4 and 7 match up and two 1 and 2 match ups.

Let me go work on a conspiracy theory about these regionals because Carolina and ND should have been flipped to begin with

It was a set up. -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER. Ugh I don't know if this makes me feel better or worse.

WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER. Ugh I don't know if this makes me feel better or worse.

It makes it absolutely worse imo

Like I said from the start.

The #2 in the nation team should have played in the #2 #1 regional (Sioux Falls). Which would have been a drivable 8/9hours away.....who cares if Lexington is 5 hrs away from them)

And the #3 team in the nation should have played in the #3 #1 regional (Lexington) .....a drivable 8 hours away

The system was clearly designed for us to fail. Both Baylor and Connecticut play in their home states. Both Baylor and Connecticut ended up in the regionals that corresponded with their AP ranking

I hate to be "that" fan but I'm telling y'all...it matters. And I'm not being a sore loser...:I'm being a sore NCAA put us in the wrong regional and it made no sense-loser.

I'm happy for the #4 and #7 teams left

Now UConn will play a #4 or #7 seed in the national championship and the score will be 138-23

Back