OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
wrong sport but still college madness--my school is currently in DOUBLE OT against UMass Lowell in the conference semifinals for hockey. I'm about to lose my mind.

ETA We lost in triple OT and I want to smash things.

Last edited:
Ok the Stephen F. Austin game had the best radio broadcast of the whole tournament so far. You could feel those players' excitement, insane!

Ok the Stephen F. Austin game had the best radio broadcast of the whole tournament so far. You could feel those players' excitement, insane!
Ugh, I want to be happy for them but I can't since they just beat my alma mater. Excuse me while I go cry...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Please allow me to gloat over being in first place after the conclusion of round one because it's not going to last. Stupid Michigan State.
Grrrrrr you knocked me out of my #1 spot[emoji14]I'm proud of how long I stayed there though and how many upsets I predicted.

Those last three games were crazy. Poor cincinatti - literally lost by a finger tip!

My bracket actually isn't doing THAT bad in our challenge. Last year it was way worse at this point and I actually have a decent potential points remaining. I'm third from last in my res hall's challenge with the same bracket though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My men's bracket is doing surprisingly well compared to last year.

My women's bracket however...
giphy.gif

My women's brackets are hanging in there....

But my men's brackets
9d8d805ce29d7550ab5b704128cbc987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back