All-Star Maryland Marlins Merging With Maryland Twisters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone from the Nitros organization confirmed this proposed opening of a location in Baltimore or Columbia - I don't see anything on the website so I wonder why the back and forth on a thread that's specifically to address the Twisters/Marlins merge. I'm pretty sure that Jubael and Mykel's athletes/families/followers are well aware of their next quest and can make a decision whether to join them.

Has anyone from the Nitros organization confirmed this proposed opening of a location in Baltimore or Columbia - I don't see anything on the website so I wonder why the back and forth on a thread that's specifically to address the Twisters/Marlins merge. I'm pretty sure that Jubael and Mykel's athletes/families/followers are well aware of their next quest and can make a decision whether to join them.

if nitros is in fact opening a location in columbia or ellicott city to jump on the coat tails of the marlins/twisters merger to capture some marlins athletes not wanting or able to commute to twisters then it does belong in this thread.

usually the way FB works is that the rumors find their way on here then announced. we will just have to wait and see if nitros are in fact coming to howard county.

if nitros is in fact opening a location in columbia or ellicott city to jump on the coat tails of the marlins/twisters merger to capture some marlins athletes not wanting or able to commute to twisters then it does belong in this thread.

usually the way FB works is that the rumors find their way on here then announced. we will just have to wait and see if nitros are in fact coming to howard county.
Not disputing whether it belongs or not, more concerned about the direction the thread was going since there is no confirmation from the Nitros organization. I'm pretty sure there are parents/coaches from Nitros that can provide clarity to assist parents either way.

The conversation has sort of evolved, since the implication was that there were no other place to cheer in Maryland. As blunchin pointed out there are other choices in Maryland and no one is being "forced" to cheer at Twisters. So if Nitros are opening a new location in Howard County (with some former Marlins coaches), obviously that is yet another cheer opportunity in Maryland.

Kudos to Twisters and Marlins for what seems to be a successful start to the merger!

Not disputing whether it belongs or not, more concerned about the direction the thread was going since there is no confirmation from the Nitros organization. I'm pretty sure there are parents/coaches from Nitros that can provide clarity to assist parents either way.

lol, the direction of this thread shouldn't be a concern. it could be going in a totally different direction and may end up heading there. and someone else may be able to clarify this but from what i have seen i don't believe any nitros owners or coaches post on here to clear up or clarify rumors.

So, from this thread, I'm seeing that....

Nitros is opening a gym in Columbia, but told no one. Its supposed to open in a week, but no one knows about it. Nitros had an open house last night in Frederick, but still didn't tell anyone about this new location. Opening it in the old Marlins location, but again, no one knows about this either.

Should make for a fantastic and crowded grand opening next week! Rumors.

What I suggest is that if you old Marlins want to cheer this season on a level you qualify for, you'd better get to an established gym soon. I wouldn't count on any of this working out well.

So, from this thread, I'm seeing that....

Nitros is opening a gym in Columbia, but told no one. Its supposed to open in a week, but no one knows about it. Nitros had an open house last night in Frederick, but still didn't tell anyone about this new location. Opening it in the old Marlins location, but again, no one knows about this either.

Should make for a fantastic and crowded grand opening next week! Rumors.

What I suggest is that if you old Marlins want to cheer this season on a level you qualify for, you'd better get to an established gym soon. I wouldn't count on any of this working out well.

Just because it hasn't officially been announced doesn't mean it's not true. I know that Juba sent an email saying he will be a part of the East Coast Nitros program and that he will be running their third location. Their 1st parent meeting was on Sunday in Columbia.

I have to agree with you about getting to an established gym soon though.

Just because it hasn't officially been announced doesn't mean it's not true. I know that Juba sent an email saying he will be a part of the East Coast Nitros program and that he will be running their third location. Their 1st parent meeting was on Sunday in Columbia.

I have to agree with you about getting to an established gym soon though.
While I agree, "just because it's not officially announced doesn't mean it's not true", it makes me wonder why Nitros would be opening a new gym, hiring someone to run it, and and have a parent meeting last Sunday, but yet not one person has a verifiable fact that any of this is true?

While I agree, "just because it's not officially announced doesn't mean it's not true", it makes me wonder why Nitros would be opening a new gym, hiring someone to run it, and and have a parent meeting last Sunday, but yet not one person has a verifiable fact that any of this is true?

My only guess is that it all happened very quickly on the heels of the Marlins closing. I don't necessarily think it's a wise decision, but I guess time will tell.

Back