All-Star Maryland Marlins Merging With Maryland Twisters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twisters teams seem to be maxed out in numbers. I wonder where all these athletes are going, especially the level 5s. I hope there is a team for everyone because it would be heartbreaking for kids to have their program collapse and then not have a team at their new designated home.

Also a week ago I was talking to a member of F5 and she said that the team was still not full yet

Tsunami was supposed to be small senior this year. But twisters all ready have a small senior team so maybe the tsunami/rogue girls will all join together to form another medium senior team? I'm positive that twisters don't have a medium senior team this year? I'm depseratly hoping they will keep the team name 'Tsunami"

I cant speak for F5 or Reign, but I dont think most other Twister teams are full... most have a spot or 2 to fill since tryouts.... A spot will be made for anyone who tries out I would assume....Some of the lower level small teams may go Large to accomodate incomign kids.... no biggie.... we can make it work.... Welcome to the Twister family Marlins....

I cant speak for F5 or Reign, but I dont think most other Twister teams are full... most have a spot or 2 to fill since tryouts.... A spot will be made for anyone who tries out I would assume....Some of the lower level small teams may go Large to accomodate incomign kids.... no biggie.... we can make it work.... Welcome to the Twister family Marlins....

I love Maryland Twisters!!!! and I love the Marlins!
So I can't be happier for them!!! If I was within a 3 hour driving distance and lived up north Jaylen would be there!

Tsunami was supposed to be small senior this year. But twisters all ready have a small senior team so maybe the tsunami/rogue girls will all join together to form another medium senior team? I'm positive that twisters don't have a medium senior team this year? I'm depseratly hoping they will keep the team name 'Tsunami"
Actually Twisters has teams in small (Eclipse), medium(Weathergirls) and large(F5). Weathergirls is a full year team this year for the first time. I don't have any idea on how the merge will happen, but I am guessing Tara and Terri have thought it through and will do their best to place everyone appropriately. Good luck to them all!

Back