All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same, but I'm sure they will improve as the season goes on. Too bad their video premiered the same weekend as F5 and SS. They are tough acts to follow!!!

wasn't impressed... I guess after watching F5 and WCSS it was kinda hard to be even more impressed.

wow after seeing them, kinda disappoint me, i guess some comments are a little bit exaggerated, anyway its still too early im looking forward in some changes or improvement

i do believe that tsunami is a very talented team. they did very well this weekend but they need to step up their tumbling to hang with the big dogs of the large senior division. best of luck to them! they definitely have a chance at placing top 3 at worlds.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the point in hiding videos once you've already competed...

I don't understand this either. Even if you've only competed twice...what's the big secret? Not everyone can drive to philly to watch Tsunami. Every other team in the gym has a video to view so why hide tsunamis?

Everyone gets negative feedback...not just tsunami, it comes with the territory. Not everyone is a hater on tsunami....some of us just want to see the performance.

Let's keep in mind that Cheertech almost forces you to simplify or they kill you in deducts...found that out last year and weren't going to make the same mistake this year, not to mention the numerous injuries where last minute replacements and dramatic changes had to be made just to compete. So why post a vid that isn't even your normal routine....pointless! Also let's not forget Tsunami is only a year old and will need a little more time than the "big dogs" .....did you see them at the beginning of last year? Some made the mistake to underestimate them throughout last year and probobly would not be a wise thing to do this year especially when they are much further along in comparison. The underdog role suits them just fine. Large Sr will be entertaining this year to say the least. Some teams peak early and some peak lateand we will all just have to wait and see how teams evolve.

just watched the vid...agreeing with others that it didnt live up to the hype...especially after seeing F5 in person this wkend...but its only the beginning of the season, n routines only get better as we go along! good luck to all of the girls this season!

Hi Tsu! I'm so proud of all of you girls. You overcame alot of adversity, held it together, did what had to be done and got a paid bid for your hard work! Congratulations!

H.A.T.E.R.S= Having. Anger. Towards. Everyone. Reaching. Success. Congrats Tsunami On Your Paid Bid =]

Back