All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really sick of the Pull video excuse every other team let you peak into their world whether it was a good performance or bad one. It is early and the Big Dog came out to play and they are playing hard. Now that we have seen everyone we can watch them peak over the season and if F5, CEA and Shooting Stars are at this level at the beginning stages their routines are going to advance, sure don't want to see anyone twisting in the wind playing catch up when it's time for Worlds.

Really sick of the Pull video excuse every other team let you peak into their world whether it was a good performance or bad one. It is early and the Big Dog came out to play and they are playing hard. Now that we have seen everyone we can watch them peak over the season and if F5, CEA and Shooting Stars are at this level at the beginning stages their routines are going to advance, sure don't want to see anyone twisting in the wind playing catch up when it's time for Worlds.

I'm so proud of tsu this weekend! we came and did what we wanted to do which was get the money! our routine is currently not finished & our stunt we have performed is not our actual stunt (; so we do not want a video up of our routine that is not finished yet! so proud of my girls especially with all the crazy deductions!

congrats on your bid. not trying to start an arguement, but why isn't your routine 'done'?? wouldn't it be best to just finish it before you start competing??? I guess every team could say their routine isn't
'done' because most teams are constantly adding new skills, tweaking things, etc. Just curious, i thought that was a rather odd statement to make.

congrats on your bid. not trying to start an arguement, but why isn't your routine 'done'?? wouldn't it be best to just finish it before you start competing??? I guess every team could say their routine isn't
'done' because most teams are constantly adding new skills, tweaking things, etc. Just curious, i thought that was a rather odd statement to make.

baffles me as well. in general, all routines should be a work-in-progress especially this early on.

I was thinking same thing lol. I'm also confused about the underdog stuff? Aren't they top 5 in the World? Are they still considered underdogs or one of the top dogs? Very confusing

OK, this is getting a little silly. Tsunami needs to stop making excuses about why they don't want their video posted.

1. All routines evolve throughout the year. A routine isn't done until Worlds.

2. They may have been new to Lg Senior last year, but Tsunami isn't new to cheer - they've been around a long time (remember the racecar theme)?

3. They are not underdogs - they were 5th in the World last year. Super Seniors were the underdogs.

4. Stop making excuses...your routine is what it is...you really are playing with the big dogs this year, and it's going to be tough.

"Can't you feel em circling, honey
Can't you feel em swimming around
You got fins to the left, fins to the right
And you're the only bait in town"

Love, Jimmy Buffett!

Congrats on your bid!

Tsunami whatchu say to them hatas....

Anyway, wanting their video up or not is irrelevant. There are a TON of teams whose videos we haven't seen...whether you like it or not, they're allowed to pull a video if they want.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Why is it that when people ask questions they are called haters? The purpose of this board is to engage in conversation and have discussions as well as ask questions and give your opinions. I dont see any blatant hating people just want answers and not excuses.

Top 5 went to Top 3 somewhere on this thread or another assuming F5 would slide into the third position because CA left the division and went small. Nobody ever thought Tsunami would be Top 5 last year but it is said they are getting stronger. With all the talk about they wouldn’t make it, good luck trying, who is Tsunami - from last year, it makes one think like that is what all the stuttering is was about (music reference) and it seems to be starting again. Applause to Tsunami for making some wait. Bet your fans are getting restless but they will wait if they are true fans. Saw the Tsunami video and they can play most definitely. The Top 3 spot at Worlds is open to whoever wants it but it is not automatically, systematically and rightfully the 4th place winner from last year for sure because CA still holds that title. Hey, Tsunami?

Top 5 went to Top 3 somewhere on this thread or another assuming F5 would slide into the third position because CA left the division and went small. Nobody ever thought Tsunami would be Top 5 last year but it is said they are getting stronger. With all the talk about they wouldn’t make it, good luck trying, who is Tsunami - from last year, it makes one think like that is what all the stuttering is was about (music reference) and it seems to be starting again. Applause to Tsunami for making some wait. Bet your fans are getting restless but they will wait if they are true fans. Saw the Tsunami video and they can play most definitely. The Top 3 spot at Worlds is open to whoever wants it but it is not automatically, systematically and rightfully the 4th place winner from last year for sure because CA still holds that title. Hey, Tsunami?

I dont understand why you are taking digs at F5? Now that is some hata s**t.

Back