All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Unlimited posts all videos from their competitions on their website.... Check there in a few days and I am sure they will be uploaded...

Spirit Unlimited posts all videos from their competitions on their website.... Check there in a few days and I am sure they will be uploaded...

I'm pretty sure that coaches can request that a teams specific video to not be posted...I.E. Last year Tsunami didn't have there routine posted online after that same Comp @ Spirit Unlimited.

If that's the case what a shame. Since they did so well at their first competition you'd think they'd want to showcase the routine the same way they allowed the music to be uploaded everywhere so quickly. Why be in favor of your music but hide the routine that goes long with it?

If that's the case what a shame. Since they did so well at their first competition you'd think they'd want to showcase the routine the same way they allowed the music to be uploaded everywhere so quickly. Why be in favor of your music but hide the routine that goes long with it?

I think were all kinda jumping the gun :)
No vids have been put up OR taken down . So who knows what they will decide to do , it may be posted (Hopefully).But I did hear that none of the Tsunami girls were allowed to upload it...

I'm just going to put out there that their music wasn't "released" someone leaked it.

If you check Cheer Library, you'll see a coach commented and asked that the music be removed. I'm not tryin' to be rude or anything, just lettin' you know that they were not proponents of putting the music out lol

I'm just going to put out there that their music wasn't "released" someone leaked it.

Well then that sucks to be broadcast without permission. When all the hype began my first thought was that they were so excited they wanted to share it with everyone. Especially since the trend of sharing seems to be the norm these day. It's annoying when people steal to upload.

Don't wanna say much, but I will say they are NOT struggling with flexibility!

76458_163365247035214_100000852185225_286049_2779277_n.jpg

I hate that they had their music leaked. It is sad that some people will keep certain gyms music quiet when they don't want it released but don't care about others when they upload it.

Their flexibility looks great from that picture and I can't wait to see a video of them when they decide to let some released. It seems like everyone is stepping it up a notch this year and really going for that gold globe.

They looked AUH MAY ZING TODAY I can say that!! The dance is as fun and cute as the song :)
The picture sure says a thousand words!! But I can vouch for someone earlier who said there were a ton of people recording them...all i can say is 'MARLINS YOU MADE IT!' HAHAHA

Just heard the music. LOVE it. I'd really like to see them do well this year. Two GREAT teams from Maryland in the LS5 division. Crazy.

WOW!!! I can't wait to see! My PM is open for business, should you feel the need to offer up a vid!

Latest posts

Back