All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. There isn't anything funny about the video. People lost their lives. Let's get back to being positive on here as cheerleading should be.

ok so when do we get to see a REAL video of MARYLAND MARLINS TSUNAMI.

not a video of people losing their lives in a tsunami?

Someone should have made a reaction video of me the first time I listened to Tsunamis music... LOL!

i can't waittt to see tsunami this season!!! I keep on checking if there's a video up but i guess i might just have to wait ;)

Tsunami has my favorite music so far... i really really really need a video.. when will we be able to see one?

2x2 is making a preview video for Tsunami. We will also be in Philadelphia at Cheer Tech in two weeks. Seeing it live would be the only solution I have for you at this time :)

I attended the competiton sunday ! Tsunami has by far stepped up their game . . ls5 teams better watch out . . theses girls can stunt, dance, and tumble, . . . i hope you dont drown . . .lol

Music is music and the mixers are the pros who provide it. There are plenty of cheer team names that are fierce hence the use. Why someone would post a devastating video on a cheer forum is just uncalled for ... no excuse and this is no place for it. Keep it cheer!

I saw a video (No, I dont have it, nor can I direct anyone to it) and WOW! Their routine is just as good as their music. They were a little sloppy, but you know they will clean up! You can tell parts were watered down as well (stunts) and their dance..... HOT!

Agree with Rudags..just watched it myself and was amazed, almost speechlesss and there's no question the dance was super hotttttt .

Back