All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yap, yap, yap! Full Paid Bids to Worlds...PRICELESS! Tsu, you know what you need to do and no doubt you are going to do it<3 Ride the wave, jump on the raft, bring your swimmies because it is going to be a fantastic year. Water changes everything<3

Looking at the video it seemed as though they don't have as much tumbling as last year? I know it's still early but I see alot of tucks and layouts and even fake jumps to back. It does look like some of those pretty fulls are definitely high enough to turn into doubles though. Loved the dance and congrats on getting that paid bid.

I know. I think some people in Tsunami's camp call people haters but it seems all the hate is coming from that side. Just compete, have fun and stop all this unnecessary drama. Why are you being so secretive? You have the bid now. Good job ladies you deserve it.

I didnt mean to shimmy this I meant to reply to ur quote I find what MDcherdiva is saying is true and I agree this is a Board to engage in conversation and everybody has freedom of speech I believe!

okay my post was not about the difference between 33 and 36 girls, it just to me does not look like a large senior routine, NOTHING to do with the specific amount of girls on the floor, it was how they were choreographed and stuff like that. of course we will all have differing opinions, and this being a rough version of the routine, and not a perfect quality video, I respect people disagreeing.
I was in no way shape or form taking a stab at any of the 33-35 girls on the floor's talent, or saying they should be small senior for any reason other than the fact that I feel it does not LOOK large senior.
I find it interesting that it was said at the beginning of last season too, because I feel like last season's routine all year almost looked more small senior than large senior, but that is nothing against the talent of the girls, coaches, or anyone else.

So since Tsunami got a big with under 36 girls, does that mean they have to compete with less then 36 at Worlds?

Interesting, because I judged that competition and we weren't provided with roster numbers for any team competing. I wish we were, because it's a pain to try and quickly count the number of kids on the floor to see if they are using their numbers to the maximum, or if they're "hiding" people as front spots.

So since Tsunami got a big with under 36 girls, does that mean they have to compete with less then 36 at Worlds?

yes. it is in the rules for worlds. you can not compete with more people then were on the floor at the bid competition.

Correct me if I'm wrong I thought you had to provide the names and total number of athletes performing when competing at any and all venues ?????

YOu do have to provide a roster, but I was just pointing out that even team #s weren't passed on to judges. They collect that info just for insurance purposes and to be sure everyone is the correct age for their division.

YOu do have to provide a roster, but I was just pointing out that even team #s weren't passed on to judges. They collect that info just for insurance purposes and to be sure everyone is the correct age for their division.
ok thanks for sharing.

can someone PLEASEEEEE direct me to a new video of tsunami?! even if you don't post it, PM it to me. pleaseeee.

Back