All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love that this team had the strength to overcome their obsticles at Worlds 2011. Their love for the sport is truly shown in each of their hearts. I can personally say that being there and seeing the crowd's reaction for this team brought tears to my eyes. To Brittany...you are such an inspiration to all athletes, Brea...you gave your heart to that performance and I hope that we see more of you next season, TSUNAMI...remember that you conquered what you set out to do and you kept high spirits in spite of all that happened around you. This team has memories that will last a lifetime and no one can take that away. True fighters to the end. I can't wait to watch what you bring next year.

Look for more on the Maryland Marlins Tsunami and many other Worlds standouts in the next issue of Inside Cheerleading Magazine!! Go Tsu! We can't wait to see what's in store for you next year!! Thanks for being such a talented, dedicated, inspirational team!!

Marlins has been one of my favorite programs for a few years now! i had the privilege to be asked to coach for them! they are the classiest group of people i have met in my 11 years of cheerleading i cant wait to see what they do next season!

Just heard about them. Just have to say that they are so amazing for toughing it out and performing 4 times! Already love this team, and can't wait to see more of Tsunami and Maryland Marlins in the new season.

Brea Update!!

The Friday after worlds she had her senior prom (picture below) and the next Monday was her Senior softball game (also picture below), she played one inning in her regular position, center field (see the link below for a previous article).

222655_10150240505108000_688692999_8693647_2950544_n.jpg

241311_10150119319262255_663637254_5560903_525576_o.jpg

She has seen two Doctors, and an MRI has confirmed torn ACL and some meniscus. Her surgery is set for June 16th. And then it's 6 months of rehabilitation after that.

She will be starting at University of MD in the fall, and hopefully back to cheering in no time!! Can't wait to see what's in store for her!!

http://www.explorehoward.com/sports/81521/girls-softball-preview-howard-targets-county-state-titles/

Prayers for a painless recovery!!! Love you Brea!! :tsnuami:

Thank you so much for the update @kfans88 ! Stay stong Brea, praying for a safe surgery, and speedy recovery!

Back