All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did anyone else notice that brea the girl that got hurt day 2 was wearing a knee brace day one but not day 2, could that be why she hurt her knee?

when an acl is going to go, nothing can prevent it. not even a true acl brace or all the muscles in the world, unfortunately. when that ligament is going, your muscles can't react fast enough to stop it. scary!! So unfortunately, the brace wouldn't have helped :-(

I WISH WE COULD GO BACK!!! But man, those kid showed some heart ROUND 4!!!!

i didn't really know how good this team was in the beginning of the season, but after watching them at worlds they now have a new big fan. i even got a shirt of theirs and so happy for them. I hope Brea is going to make a speedy recovery!!

Words cannot even begin to explain how proud I am of these ladies..they delivered not one, not two, but four amazing performances during Worlds. Clearly they did not plan this ahead of time or even prepare for taking the floor multiple times. However, they faced adversity and kept themselves together as a team...if anything they used their challenge to their advantage. IMO they definitely rose to the occasion. I am glad to see they are getting the recognition they deserved. They are a force to be reckon with and I look forward to see their routine next year! :) Tsu Seniors, even though you didn't leave with a medal around your neck, all of you have a LOT to be proud of. It took a lot of leadership and courage to get a team to hit that many times and under that much pressure & adversity. It was easy to tell as a spectator the "family" aspect of this team is what enabled you to perform how you did! One of my former teammates is on Tsu and watching her pump not only herself up, but pump the entire team up when they walked back out onto the mat brought tears to my eyes. I am pretty sure everyone in the stands knew by even the first performance Tsunami isn't messing around! Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Brea, she is very lucky to have such a wonderful team supporting her through this tough time!

Does anyone have more footage of this team from the weekend besides the routines? The interviews, walking on and off the mat, backstage?

so proud to say one of my very good friends is apart of this amazing team <3 such a tsunami fan, love these girls!

I have two of the purple Tsunami shirts AS and AM and one Tsunami Warning AM if anyone is interested in trading. My daughter prefers YL but will take anything.

I thought I would share these with you guys.. They really capture the story and the moments<3

Last Practice before worlds we had a warrior theme (Ironic)
DSCN1470.jpg

First day round one:
Screenshot2011-05-05at12553PM.png

Lights out.. Haha:
Screenshot2011-05-05at12446PM.png

First day round two:
Screenshot2011-05-05at12609PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12625PM.png

Second day round one right as they cut the music off:
Screenshot2011-05-02at42026PM.png

Interview (If anyone has a video of this please message me!)
IMG_0920.png

Second Day emotional performance without Brea :(
Screenshot2011-05-05at12637PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12650PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12657PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12704PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12723PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12730PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-05at12738PM.png

WoW...This team AMAZES me. How this team had to go out there and put on 4 PerFOURmances is just simply amazing. They really did shine this past weekend. They rose to the top and didn't let anything get in their way. I can't wait to see what they have to offer next year. This was by far one of the most memorable moments in Worlds that I will never forget. Let's see, this was their 3rd time performing there, they are by far my FaFOURite team. The are definitely in the top 4 of the the Large Senior division. Love TSU...You Made It...4X

I still want to know how cheer extreme dropped a stunt , while marlins hit a phenomenal routine and cheer extreme came in 3rd and marlins 4th. can someone PLEASE explain?!

Back