All-Star Maryland Twisters F5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there should be a fierceboard award for best tumblers. because these girls would win FOR SURE. (and theyd win best dancers) ive never seen so many specialty passes end in doubles! werk ladies!

and i would like to add how much i LOVE the new(er) uniforms!!!! very simple, yet totally cute!!!! i like how the uniform doesnt scream the team name. theres the little f5 on the skirt but thats it! although i did love the year when they had the f5 in all rhinestones on the top... regardless these uniforms are some of my favorite EVER!

Got to visit the Twisters gym tonight. (shout out to @blunchin who I got to meet for the first time!)

These guys have been so successful for so long. You know how (as a teen) you have a pile of laundry in the corner on the floor? They have a pile of trophies like that.

Enjoyed the time and thanks to Tara for showing me around.
your analogies slay me! so clever :D

Got to visit the Twisters gym tonight. (shout out to @blunchin who I got to meet for the first time!)

These guys have been so successful for so long. You know how (as a teen) you have a pile of laundry in the corner on the floor? They have a pile of trophies like that.

Enjoyed the time and thanks to Tara for showing me around.

Aww it figures you would come up on the one night I wasn't there :p Oh well see ya at worlds!

Aww it figures you would come up on the one night I wasn't there :p Oh well see ya at worlds!

I looked for you! Tara asked me if I was scouting for new ACE locations!

:D

Back