All-Star Maryland Twisters F5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

your passive aggressive way of posting is getting quite tiring. you're not in support of weather girls getting grand champs but rather that f5 did not. if you have seen both routines you should know that if f5 hits and weather girls dropped a stunt, they should not outscore them. seeing how i went over the score sheets myself and noticed obvious inaccuracies it is safe to say that yes, another competition company did not score correctly. are we happy that it stayed in the twister family? of course. it was a phenomenal last showing for all of our teams and we cannot be prouder that we took home 10 first place finishes as well as program champs.
I was in support of WG totally, coming out as a half season team doing so well. I was surprised with them winning GCs was not even mentioned on the board, only how great F5 was. No, I didn't see the routines, but seeing the WG won GCs was amazing to me, especially since it was "skipped over" over on the boards. Guess I should have realized it must've been "inaccurate" scoring, since F5 didn't win GCs. Apologies all around!

CONGRATS F5 ON YOUR WIN! YAY YOU! Good luck at WORLDS!

I was in support of WG totally, coming out as a half season team doing so well. I was surprised that them winning GCs was not even mentioned on the board, only how great F5 was. No, I didn't see the routines, but seeing the WG won GCs was amazing to me, especially since it was "skipped over" over on the boards. Guess I should have realized it must've been "inaccurate" scoring, since F5 didn't win GCs. Apologies all around!

CONGRATS F5 ON YOUR WIN! YAY YOU! Good luck at WORLDS!

your opinion of f5 has been very well documented and although your post may seem genuine, i find it transparent and once again, passive aggressive. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

regardless of the scoring, WGs are getting stronger each time out! worlds will mark only the 4th competition for the team, but i am convinced that like a TRUE Twister team, they will be able to handle their own next week.

congratulations are in order for the entire gym after last weekend. not only securing grand champ and program champ, but also 1st place finishes in:

youth 2
junior 3
junior 4
junior 5
senior 1
senior 2
senior 4
senior open 5
small senior 5
large senior 5

btw, the new try out video is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5qS_rF4Cq4&feature=player_embedded

Me too!!!! I think I have re-watched it 5 times today alone. They are the bomb.com and if they hit IMO no team will touch them!!!
Since I'm not going to worlds, I will be stalking the threads and buying the on demand video. If they hit, I will be happy dancing in my room. YAY. <3 They are SO. FREAKING. GOOD.

f5 winning worlds will be the only way im okay with shooting stars not winning. and can I just say i will DIE if they break out another new uni this year...but I won't put it past them :)
NO! I want them to come out at prelims with their 1st GK's with the shorts.....then at finals, the old Zebra ones (maybe a GK version of them)!!!! I would totally freak out! Those are still my absolute favorites of all the uniforms out there to this day!

Latest posts

Back