All-Star Maryland Twisters F5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NO! I want them to come out at prelims with their 1st GK's with the shorts.....then at finals, the old Zebra ones (maybe a GK version of them)!!!! I would totally freak out! Those are still my absolute favorites of all the uniforms out there to this day!

Are you talking about the uni that was slightly off the shoulder on one side? If so they are one my favorites too!! It would be so awesome for them to bring those back:)

They get new uniforms every year- they are sponsored by GK so why not? They actually got two new ones this year and i would assume they would of course get new ones for next year! Perks of having the first GK hybrid cheerleading uniform i guess :)

They get new uniforms every year- they are sponsored by GK so why not? They actually got two new ones this year and i would assume they would of course get new ones for next year! Perks of having the first GK hybrid cheerleading uniform i guess :)

They are very fortunate to get new uniforms year to year however they aren't free lol. The actually pay for them. The only uniform that was free was the very first one. Regardless I love the style that F5 brings to the floor. Can't wait to see them at Worlds!

hunnie's the looked FLAWLESS last nite at the FOURcast showcase! soo amazing! my score is in...and its 10's across the board!

I have chillllllls!! So excited...I really meant it in a a few posts back about not being near me during F5 haha I will be crying and rolling around like a 2 year old. Last year I even received an "OK" to roll around on the green floor...I'd love to be able to do that again! Haha If not, I probably will anyway! :D

Saw F5 practice today on the football field at All-Star Sports. Here's a pic. They looked awesome, can't wait to see them perform tomorrow night!!

229596_10150575169985416_806090415_18084145_2973475_n.jpg

Back