All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just saying, Senior Elite and Shooting Stars didn't hide their routines, soo F5 being such fan lovers that they are should post theirs and not charge their fans $10. just sayin. hopefully this isn't the beginning of Full of themselves 5 just cause they won worlds. i love those ladies but this is a tad much just to see at most 4 teams we all care about.

just saying, Senior Elite and Shooting Stars didn't hide their routines, soo F5 being such fan lovers that they are should post theirs and not charge their fans $10. just sayin. hopefully this isn't the beginning of Full of themselves 5 just cause they won worlds. i love those ladies but this is a tad much just to see at most 4 teams we all care about.
shimmy xf5

True... but I don't think it's them being cocky. They started this to connect fans to Twisters and obviously that comes at a cost. I do wish they were was open as @Ceacoach is about letting the fans see what's happening. That's what I love about Cheer Extreme, you feel much closer to the gym because of all of the videos and updates...

True... but I don't think it's them being cocky. They started this to connect fans to Twisters and obviously that comes at a cost. I do wish they were was open as @Ceacoach is about letting the fans see what's happening. That's what I love about Cheer Extreme, you feel much closer to the gym because of all of the videos and updates...
no no no im not saying theyre being cocky i said i hope this isnt them being that way. i love them to death.

If I recall correctly you could not see them last year during the showcase and they weren't "World Champions" yet, so now this year it is suppose to be different? It's the gyms policy World Champions or not!

Back