All-Star Maryland Twisters Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say we have been to the clinics and try-outs yesterday. I have been very impressed. The cost has been the only thing I have heard numerous people grumble about but personally I expected to pay more than what I was paying previously. With various level and kids who have different quirks I was surprised all 3 of my kids have truly enjoyed the process. I have one child who has anxiety issues and she came out BEAMING each time and said it was so much fun and everyone was so positive even when making corrections.

I have to say we have been to the clinics and try-outs yesterday. I have been very impressed. The cost has been the only thing I have heard numerous people grumble about but personally I expected to pay more than what I was paying previously. With various level and kids who have different quirks I was surprised all 3 of my kids have truly enjoyed the process. I have one child who has anxiety issues and she came out BEAMING each time and said it was so much fun and everyone was so positive even when making corrections.
CP has been with Md. Twisters for 6 seasons, heading into her 7th. Although different coaches have different styles, and there are always a few "rough" practices each year, CP has had nothing but positive experiences and great growth. Sterling location is very lucky to have Sheldon, who is always sooooooo happy and positive that I'm sure that location will take on a bit of his personality.

As for the cost, I believe in the "you get what you pay for" philosophy. It has been true of my experience with MT. CP went from very inexpensive rec cheer to Twisters Y2 and at first I balked at the price, but she loved it so and flourished. Y2 to J4 in 1 year, with no privates, because of tumbling time built into each practice and great tumble coaches. Then Cells 2 years including Summit Champs, Reign and F5. She has had wonderful experiences and made great memories on each of those teams. Now, I see the fees to MT as worth every penny. The traveling has been expensive the last 2 years, but I see that as the cost of competing against similar teams, and it is not the gym's fault we have to travel for that.

8 teams and they just opened the doors and 2 of them a re Senior level 5 teams!! Awesome

Wow! I was at the Hanover gym last night and saw many NoVa athletes for last year back at Hanover, so I wondered if there would be a Worlds-level team in Sterling if enough of those kids didn't switch to Sterling. I guess so!

Back