All-Star Maryland Twisters Weathergirls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

to the people who said, why form this team? First, obviously to give athletes the chance to experience worlds. Second, why are you questioning this team when they beat 10 teams that have been practicing for the entire season and were 0.02 behind a reigning world medalist?

Thanks Rich! What a ride! We aren't kidding when we said 11 practices, probably even less as there were roster changes after Black Ice got their bid. The group is made up of a good mix of kids who have and have not experienced WORLDS. The one thing that is obvious is that its also a mix of talented athletes and coaches....VOILA...a talented team!

go logan for center flyer. working it out in the air, and not to mention i'm totally jealous of how tan she is -.-

i think it's a good start for weather girls, they'll kick butt next season :)

I'll admit, (because I am a super emotional wreck), I got teary eyed watching them perform. To take a group of kids and in 11 practices do what they did this weekend at Battle is amazing. The hard work and dedication to the sport of cheer is great to watch and very inspiring for my kids who want to be a level 5 super star.

I hope they'll be getting a new custom uniform saying Weather Girls!

Unfortunately this probably won't happen given the fact that the season is almost over. Plus if you notice all of the Maryland Twisters Level 5 teams are the only ones that have their names on the uniform however F5, Reign, and Cells are short names. Imagine how much is would cost to spell Weather Girls in rhinestones and it wouldn't even fit lol.

Unfortunately this probably won't happen given the fact that the season is almost over. Plus if you notice all of the Maryland Twisters Level 5 teams are the only ones that have their names on the uniform however F5, Reign, and Cells are short names. Imagine how much is would cost to spell Weather Girls in rhinestones and it wouldn't even fit lol.

I did notice that only the Level 5 teams have their names on the uniforms, that's why I figured Weather Girls would get them too lol. Also Maryland Twisters seem to change their uniforms throughout the season, and Supercells got Cells on their uniforms I'm sure they could figure something out for Weather Girls. I don't think it'd be fair just because their name is long, no custom uniforms although they're Level 5. But who knows we'll see what happens :)

I am totally in love with the routine.... I am also amzaed at how well they did their first time out. A big competition also won and a paid bid. Holy moly!! They can only get better from here. Their potenial is through the roof:)

Back