High School Mats

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2014
I saw the last post about mats was 4/2016. I apologize for the double post!

Hi all,

My AD is looking into buying us mats. He's asking me for quotes and suppliers, but I want to make sure I'm looking into the legit companies. I've read the horror stories about the one sketchy mat company on here.

Please let me know where your program has purchased mats from before. If possible, a price per mat or the overall price for however many you ordered.

Ideally we would like 9 so when we host comps we don't need to borrow out.. But we have small teams and 7 would be great.

I'm sure you read through the last post as well, but just to make it super super clear, I have also worked with Tiffin and they are the absolute worst. It took 7 months of calling them once a week in order to FINALLY get mats, and only then because there's a terrifying man in the finances department at District who called and yelled at them and mentioned a lawsuit of some sort. Do not do not DO NOT use Tiffin. DON'T DO IT.

Dollamur is quite lovely though from what I've heard!

If you want to read my tiffin horror story, its on here in another thread. Way to much to retype. I don't remember how much our rolls cost, but even if I could I'm sure pricing has changed. We have a full floor now, but it took many years to get that by adding a few at a time. If I could go back in time, I would have found a way to get the whole floor at once (at least 7 panels if not all 9.) We used 7 for a couple of years just fine.

We ended up getting the rest of our floor from Ross (Cheerleading | Ross Athletic) They were great to work with and really fast!

Other companies we looked at and received quotes from were Dollamur and DGS (gymsupply.com) Call or email customer support for the companies. It's super fast and easy to just call them up. They will usually have a quote emailed to you within a few minutes of calling. You can then present that quote to your school. Things to know for your quote: mat type, mat length, mat width, how many rolls, mat color preference, and velcro size/color. All of that will alter pricing some. If you don't know what you want or need the company can help, or we can help on here as well.

You can also ask any company about demo rolls for a discount price. Some companies offer discounts if you purchase a full floor at once. In my opinion it is worth EVERY PENNY to get flexi rolls. When you're a school getting mats out and putting them up everyday, flexi rolls make a world of difference!

Back