All-Star Meet Up At Comps!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2016
Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is already a thread somewhere, I tried to look around but didn't see it! I would love to meet up with some of you guys at the comps I attend this year, and figure others can also do the same for comps in their area.

I am going to be at PAC in Chilliwack, BC, Canada this Saturday. I will be giving away some of my cheer books, and also vlogging. Would love to meet some of you as possible! Let me know who else will be there! :)

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is already a thread somewhere, I tried to look around but didn't see it! I would love to meet up with some of you guys at the comps I attend this year, and figure others can also do the same for comps in their area.

I am going to be at PAC in Chilliwack, BC, Canada this Saturday. I will be giving away some of my cheer books, and also vlogging. Would love to meet some of you as possible! Let me know who else will be there! :)

Any luck meeting anyone?

**Happy New Year everyone**

head to to atc in Bellevue at the end of this month. Lots of gyms from out of the area come. It's always a great time and good for meetups!

head to to atc in Bellevue at the end of this month. Lots of gyms from out of the area come. It's always a great time and good for meetups!

I'll be there vlogging and cheering on VAS teams. As well as Island Elite now that I know someone from that gym thanks to vlogging and Instagram, and also Oregon Dream Team thanks to meeting Fierceandfab here a few weeks ago! I'm also planning to have some books on hand to give away, but will have more info about which books and how many and all that a little closer to the comp.

I'm thinking about going to Winter Cheer in Sammamish, WA this coming weekend, but I'm still getting over a chest cold so I don't know if I will really make it down or not... Can't decide just yet I think.

I'll be at ATC this weekend in Bellevue and would love to meet up with people! I will have a few books on hand and will be vlogging the day on both Saturday and also Sunday. I will be posting to my Insta during the day as well so it will be easier for people to find me! My Insta is: @DanaCBurkey

Back