All-Star Meeting Up At Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahh unfortunately no :( the 17th is Cheersport ATL weekend (which a few teams in my program are going to..and my birthday HOLLA) and then I'm not sure about April! Ill be living in Buffalo still at that time and if I have a free weekend I may attend that competition. Which one is it??
I know I wish my program was going to ATL :( , the online feed is gonna have to be good enough aha but in April its the can am classic I'm pretty sure ! What program are you from ?

Anybody going to Return to Atlantis, I would love to meet anyone! This is my first year of all stars so I would love to get pics with anyone! :)

I know I wish my program was going to ATL :( , the online feed is gonna have to be good enough aha but in April its the can am classic I'm pretty sure ! What program are you from ?
WNY Outlaws, you?
Speaking of CanAm, I'll be in Myrtle too if anyone else is!

Does anyone know whose going to American Showcase April 5-7? Anyone on here? I feel like its a small competition because its so close to worlds :(

We went last year and its definitely not a small comp. Two days, two stages and a full packed schedule. NWX is going again this year. What gym are you with?

Back