Middle School, Basket Toss?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2013
At our comp today, our squad(competing at middle school level) did a straight ride basket toss, and beat our team. Not like our team is bad sports(although it was frustrating how they went insane once they found out we were second place) our coach confronted the judges. All they said was that they ignored it, and didn't give them any extra points/count it towards their score. Although they still would have beaten us(with 5 girls throwing fulls, and jumps to tucks!) it's clearly a new rule that i'm unaware of.. is this legal in PA?

At our comp today, our squad(competing at middle school level) did a straight ride basket toss, and beat our team. Not like our team is bad sports(although it was frustrating how they went insane once they found out we were second place) our coach confronted the judges. All they said was that they ignored it, and didn't give them any extra points/count it towards their score. Although they still would have beaten us(with 5 girls throwing fulls, and jumps to tucks!) it's clearly a new rule that i'm unaware of.. is this legal in PA?
If you are competing using UCA score sheets, any sort of basket toss at the MS level is illegal! I am not a judge, but normally when something illegal is done, points are usually deducted.

Back