All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite Blue Ribbon Tshirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really would not like to see people who really want them, not get them. So I will do some individual orders if you don't have a gym near you.

Let me know if marlins want to join us. The more the better. Looks like we have over 15 gyms already.

I really would not like to see people who really want them, not get them. So I will do some individual orders if you don't have a gym near you.

Let me know if marlins want to join us. The more the better. Looks like we have over 15 gyms already.

When would you like your order in by so I don't ask for them back too late.

i would love to order 3 individual ones is that possible? i emailed the email and never got an answer

Me 3. I did not receive a response from the email but I would like to order 2 or have a gym offer to take my order and ship it to me for an extra $5. Thanks!

I would love to get one of these! If you know any gyms in indiana doing this let me know if not can I order one individually?

If any gyms in NJ are buying them can someone let me know? I would love to buy one and pay extra for them to ship it to me. Its such a cool shirt and great cause.

i sent info to the email and didn't get a response?? i don't know when to tell my gym to have their orders in by or where to send the money and stuff to...

I am sure Matt @ Rebels will get back to you, he has been at JamLive for the past two days with his teams.

If any Ct gyms are ordering can someone pm me so I can order too I can either pay extra to ship it or come and get it ;)

How much do you think it would be if I ordered indivdually and got it sent to New Zealand? Would that be possible?

I am sorry for the slow response on my part. Like mentioned before i was at LIVE chicago with all my teams all weekend. Had very little time to think, yet get to a computer. I have been responding to emails all day. Alot of the emails however are about individual orders. For cost purposes Id rather not. Let me find out shipping prices and maybe ill just have you pay the extra cost.

I am sorry for the slow response on my part. Like mentioned before i was at LIVE chicago with all my teams all weekend. Had very little time to think, yet get to a computer. I have been responding to emails all day. Alot of the emails however are about individual orders. For cost purposes Id rather not. Let me find out shipping prices and maybe ill just have you pay the extra cost.

Marlins is in, I'm having them turn them in by December 3rd, I wanted to do sooner just in case the 10th was too late. We have a couple people outside of the gym doing orders too! So hopefully we have a good turn out!

Back