All-Star Monstrous Level 6 Coed Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2010
6th Cheerleading World Championships Top Three

All I can say is wow!

1st Place (japan)

2nd place (thailand)

3rd place (philippines) wow if this three will compete at worlds this division will be crazy!

i dont understand why the video is not embedding, anyway just search fir 6th cheerleading worlds championship for more videos
top three for this competition are japan, thailand and philippines

The main reason (aside from cost) that these teams don't compete at worlds is the fact that there are different sets of rules for what is legal/illegal in this competition circuit in addition to different scoresheets. For one thing, pyramids have a much larger influence in Asia, rather than partner stunting.

The main reason (aside from cost) that these teams don't compete at worlds is the fact that there are different sets of rules for what is legal/illegal in this competition circuit in addition to different scoresheets. For one thing, pyramids have a much larger influence in Asia, rather than partner stunting.

That, and the fact that USASF has now made a rule that if you compete at another event that calls itself a "world championship", you are immediately ineligible to compete at USASF Worlds. USASF does not want competition for its competition.

So these teams are no longer eligible for Worlds?

If they follow the rule they set then no they aren't allowed because that competition is considered a "world championship".
I think they are actually following the rule, I remember someone mentioning that a coach was approached by someone about attending a certain competition and told that even if they judge they will not be allowed to attend worlds.

That, and the fact that USASF has now made a rule that if you compete at another event that calls itself a "world championship", you are immediately ineligible to compete at USASF Worlds. USASF does not want competition for its competition.
What is your opinion on that issue?

Should the USASF have to offer a comparable event on the continent of Asia or Africa - to make it more convenient for the Eastern Hemisphere to participate and attend. (I understand the financial benefit of having in the United States, but do you think this is fair to the teams from across the country?)

Our rules are a good deal stricter than theirs as well. They are talented but their routine would have to change greatly to be allowed to compete over here.

What is your opinion on that issue?

Should the USASF have to offer a comparable event on the continent of Asia or Africa - to make it more convenient for the Eastern Hemisphere to participate and attend. (I understand the financial benefit of having in the United States, but do you think this is fair to the teams from across the country?)

The Asia sub-group of the International Cheer Union is now offering an "Asian Cheer Open", as well as other competitions to address this issue I guess.
Link : Log In | Facebook
This is also posted on the facebook:
"Dear ICU Athletes, Coaches, Officials and National Federation Members:

Please note that athletes and coaches competing in any event sponsored or organized by the IFC group will be prohibited from taking part in ICU competitions or competitions sanction by National Federations affiliated to ICU.
These athletes and coaches will also be prohibited from participating in the World Cheerleading Championships held in Orlando, Florida, USA.

Thank you again for your prompt attention to this matter.

Kindest regards,
Karl Olson
ICU Secretary General "

There was a Team from Germany once who qualified for the IFC Worlds and if i remember it correctly they got told they would not be allowed to compete at the USASF Worlds (which they also qualified for ) if they step on that mat (IFC World Championship) the same day they were supposed to compete there. Only a few hours before the actual competition. So they had to decide...
Complete nonsense in my opinion

Back