All-Star Most Embarassing Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol ok here we go...first off let me say im one of the clumsiest girls in my team so i tend to fall....a lot hahaha

over summer we were doin a relay race and we had to run over each other (it was like a conditioning thing) and i was running and i was almost back to my spot and then i tripped over one girl fell onto another back into my spot everyone was cracking up
then since i dont do anything during the stunts i was doin standing fulls off a mat and i finally landed one and i was yes! and i was celebrating and since i had only socks on and since our floor kinda slats at the end of it, i of course slip and fall to my side yeah that was awesome hahaha
were running around the floor to get warm and i was saying something to my friend behind me and of course right at that time my coach just randomly decides to push a mat right out in front of me aaaand i fell right over it
my hair got somewht long over summer and when i would do standing tucks my hair would almost get caught then one day i full just stomped on my hair and everyone thought i ate it they were kike really? hahha yeah that one was painful
this year at uca me and my friend were waiting for our coaches and we ended up talking to another one of our coaches and when were leaving i somehow started to fall so i grabbed onto her to keep me up...yup that was a bad idea since shes just as clumsy as me we both ended falling straight to our backs and at the same comp i was trying to get up on one of the O's on the football field and fell traight to my butt and at the same comp i fell off a scooter trying to stop

hahahah so these r more of my best falls or the ones i remember very well, not reaally embarassing since i laugh everytime i fall soooo yeah these r mine falls hahah like i said im clumsy

When I was cheering, we were at some local comp and had an injury in warmups. Of course it was the best flyer on the team, who I happened to base in the elite sequence and tosses. We put in a level 4 girl who could do level 5 flying, but had the WORST double downs. Her legs and arms would fly everywhere, it was a mess. When she doubled from a scorp, she got so nervous that her legs went everywhere, knocking me in the face, breaking my nose, chipping 2 teeth, biting my tongueand my braces ended up slitting my upper lip. It was almost like a fan because as she was twisting her legs hit me like 4 times, causing all the injuries. I was only 13, so I was mortified, and bleeding from the nose, lip, and mouth profusely. My coaches said that they had never seen so much blood in their life, my uniform was ruined along with the mat we competed on because I finished the routine.

Thank god they could fix my teeth, reset my nose, and stitch my lip. But boy, I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed or in so much pain in my life.

When I was cheering, we were at some local comp and had an injury in warmups. Of course it was the best flyer on the team, who I happened to base in the elite sequence and tosses. We put in a level 4 girl who could do level 5 flying, but had the WORST double downs. Her legs and arms would fly everywhere, it was a mess. When she doubled from a scorp, she got so nervous that her legs went everywhere, knocking me in the face, breaking my nose, chipping 2 teeth, biting my tongueand my braces ended up slitting my upper lip. It was almost like a fan because as she was twisting her legs hit me like 4 times, causing all the injuries. I was only 13, so I was mortified, and bleeding from the nose, lip, and mouth profusely. My coaches said that they had never seen so much blood in their life, my uniform was ruined along with the mat we competed on because I finished the routine.

Thank god they could fix my teeth, reset my nose, and stitch my lip. But boy, I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed or in so much pain in my life.

This was how I broke my nose the 2nd time. Except I was teaching a girl how to double down at practice and when we cradled she opened up and kicked me in the face.

This was how I broke my nose the 2nd time. Except I was teaching a girl how to double down at practice and when we cradled she opened up and kicked me in the face.
I feel for ya. Its the worst, especially when you don't expect it and comes out of nowhere.

hahaha i mean sure if you really want to.. im always in the front side row every year at worlds for them, as long as uk what coming i dont mind lol

Back