All-Star Most Embarassing Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2010
I know mine.
I wore a hooter's shirt to practice because this other girl did one time and i told her i had one too. But when i wore it everyone freaked out. coaches complained and teammates made fun of me.
What's yours?
One time this girl was tumbling at compeition during stunts, and she was really tall so you noticed. She rebounded so high she fell on her side. To be honest, it was so funny it didn't look like it hurt or anything it was so funny how she was happy than falls.

at one of my earlier competitions this year i spazzed in my tuck and threw myself straight back, so i landed on my face basically and of course the photographer caught it and you see everyone off the ground except me haha

At a recent competition I didn't get enough power for my running tuck on day one so my coaches told me I wasn't allowed to touch out on day two (it was our only mistake day one). So on day two I put a lot of power into my tumbling and I underestimated the amount of spring in the mats and after I landed I flew back and landed on my butt off the mat. I almost fell off the stage but my coach was standing right there and almost had to catch me. It was so embarrassing because all my friends saw it!

Well my most embarrassing competing moment was probably when the base in my group tripped and we all dog piled on top of her. In practice when i was working a bhs on one of those pacman things, i did it wrong and i got stuck upside. Legit i couldnt flip over forward or backward and i was just hanging there. eventually i just collapsed my arms and fell but it was pretty funny yet embarrassing.

I was at NCA nationls and there were 4 of us throwing this cool pass( r/o handspring rebound/turn r/o handspring tuck) and I messed up and while they were rebounding to another roundoff i tucked by accident and opened up and ate mat. It was right in the middle of the mat. I still get jokes to this day.

I thought it was beach day at practice. Showed up all decked out. Guess who wasn't beachy? EVERYONE.

Then one time we were stunting before practice and my flyer was walking and randomly fell and my coach says, "I could only picture Katie (me) or Brittney doing something like that." Apparently we fall randomly? I didn't realize this, so I was like nooo. Then about 20 minutes into practice we were working the dance and were standing there waiting for him to say something and I just fell flat on my face. I don't know how, but it just proved his point.
rolleyes.png

I thought it was beach day at practice. Showed up all decked out. Guess who wasn't beachy? EVERYONE.

Then one time we were stunting before practice and my flyer was walking and randomly fell and my coach says, "I could only picture Katie (me) or Brittney doing something like that." Apparently we fall randomly? I didn't realize this, so I was like nooo. Then about 20 minutes into practice we were working the dance and were standing there waiting for him to say something and I just fell flat on my face. I don't know how, but it just proved his point.:rolleyes:

hahahahaha! that happened to me once. it was early in the morning practice and i wasn't use to it.. and i was leaning on the wall and i just randomly fall and everyone just starts laughing. wasn't really embarrassing. made everyones morning, even mine. they still talk about how i fell that time xD

At my gyms showcasE I was doing a roundoff back handspring and I got too much power and my feet came over really fast and I ate mat. It was awesome.

This is from my cp :2 years in a row at Battle at the Capital she has tripped over someones foot while walking backwards in a transition and fell right on to her butt...lol! Needless to say shes not going for #3.....

Back