All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All i can say is OUCH!!!!!!:fro: That really looked for a second, like it hurt really bad!!!! You had to have felt something the next day, I would imagine!!!!
I did it yesterday and I feel fine today! It really didn't hurt .. After I jumped I did think I was going to break my neck for like a second lol

I did it yesterday and I feel fine today! It really didn't hurt .. After I jumped I did think I was going to break my neck for like a second lol
For a split second, it looked like you landed on your neck!!! but you rolled, so That really saved your life!!! Remember just punch those arms up, like your throwing a beach ball, you will have some height then....:cool: Keep up the good work!!! I am in my 40's, and I still tumble everyday!! with bad knees, ankles and all!!!!:banghead: My Orthopedic doctor would have a fit if he knew!!!!

About 6 years ago , during the jumps, this one girl on my team did a pike and fell right on her butt and I'm not sure how it exactly happened but she was center and everything. after she fell she got up and acted like it never even happened. it was the greatest thing ever!!

this is my high schools cheer team. stuff like this happens at every pep rally, nbd.
tumblr_lgp4ysQ0Vh1qdmsmzo1_250.gif

*this is not me and out of respect for the cheerleader she shall not be named. ;)

i couldnt help but notice the horrible bhs behind her

So I was at cheer camp at my school, and we were warming up tumbling. The instructors told us to do round off two BHS. I thought 'piece of cake' so I go first thinking nothing of it.. Not even taking into consideration that I hadn't thrown a round off multiple in months and I had been working round off BHS whips the whole last week.. I don't really know what happened, but I remember going for my second BHS and people gasping, then I remember thinking 'oh no my hands aren't down!' and before I knew it I was on my neck in the middle of the floor.. I don't remember- but my friends said the first thing I did was get up and say "IM OKAY IM OKAY IM INDESTRUCTIBLE!" I supposedly hit the ground so hard I bit my knee cap and there were teeth marks leaving a ring the size of my teeth in black followed by a purple ring in the middle. I also had cuts and sore teeth for a week, and of course, a concussion, but mostly a sore ego for falling in something that I have had for years haha.
Screenshot2011-07-16at92620PM.png
< The disgusting bruise I had to explain for a good two weeks.

At a competition a few seasons ago we hit our routine really good full out and a flyer on my team (who was 17 at the time) peed her pants when she jumped on her base to give her a hug. Lol, I'll never let her forget it.

a few years ago at a comp, we did a full up (i fell) got back up to hit my stretch (while crying bc i twisted my ankle when falling in the full up) finished the stunt.. FORGET. THE. WHOLE. ROUTINE.

i was middle jumps, and cheer.. yep. squatted like i was born a nugget IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. :eek:

a few years ago at a comp, we did a full up (i fell) got back up to hit my stretch (while crying bc i twisted my ankle when falling in the full up) finished the stunt.. FORGET. THE. WHOLE. ROUTINE.

i was middle jumps, and cheer.. yep. squatted like i was born a nugget IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. :eek:

oh, ouch!!

OH I have a good one. I was at competition at a local college and our youth team just came back from awards and they won grand champs so I was taking a picture with one of the youth girls on the bleachers. Well, there was a hole in the bleachers and I didn't know it and I stepped into it and fell through! I'll post a picture of the bruise, which I had to explain for like, 3 weeks!
sya847.jpg

I did an all girl level 6 group stunt last year, including full twisting back tuck basket & 1&half twisting straight back basket amongst other things. We hit most well, then fell in the prep at the end...cringe.
Also this year, hitting tick tock/full up (level5) long lib sequence, ending with an inversion, caught fine. When I stepped out I didn't put my foot underneath me enough and fell right on my bum! I was centre point tooo :(

try having your uniform top fly up in the middle of the pyramid... luckily i pulled it down right away but still

I was at practice a week before a competition and was messing around tumbling on a break. I'm really not a good tumbler so you know it's going to turn out badly anyway. I did a tumble on to a crash mat, landed (badly) and got up to walk off the mat. I put one foot on the floor and my ankle collapsed under me causing me to fall flat on my face. With the whole team watching. I pulled the ligaments in my ankle and when you watch the competition DVD you see me wobbling all over the place trying to jump and pull scales on my sore ankle!

And this wasn't even the only time that's happened! The first time was in P.E in school and I broke my hand :( I clearly have a skill in falling off mats.

Last night at practice we were doing toe touch backhands, and I haven't done those in a while since usually do toe tucks, so when I did the first one, my arms set for a tuck but my legs went for the backhand, I landed right on my face. Pretty embarrassing exspeically since last year I had been the point person in the jump/tumbling sequence.

I DID THAT EXACT THING!! IT WAS SOOO embarasssinnggg i did my full in comp, hit, then started walking away and fell over. *so embarassed* haha i will never forget it

Latest posts

Back