All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most Iconic cheer uniform EVER!

1jt7nk.jpg

At least you got to wear a cute skirt........my kids had the 48 pleat Twinkle skirt. LMAO I still have their old uniform in a box somewhere. Nice blast from the past.
yeah, I was never quite sure why everyone wore different uniforms, but I was glad I had this skirt! lol.

CYC diamonds heres a little advice
You're new we get it so it takes a little time to get used to how things work here on fb.
Yes I am relatively new too but I lurked for quite a while before I actually started posting so I knew how things worked. Anyways here are some tips...
  • Please avoid causing unnecessary drama.
  • If you are a newbie its best to keep your opinions to yourself for awhile because most on here take what newbies say more harshly than veterans of fb
  • Use the search bar! If you want to start a new thread before you do search for it because more than likely it has already been made before
  • Use good grammer. I can not stress this enough cause so many on here are grammer nazis and will eat you alive
  • We are all very sarcastic on here so don't take things too seriously
I hope you learn to love this place as much as the rest of us do

i remember there being a top gun uniform that was just a bandeau/tube top and they had two little cuffs that went on their upper arms in line with the top. i don't remember what year, probably mid 2000's? i remember seeing them but i can't seem to find a picture of it.

CYC diamonds heres a little advice
You're new we get it so it takes a little time to get used to how things work here on fb.
Yes I am relatively new too but I lurked for quite a while before I actually started posting so I knew how things worked. Anyways here are some tips...
  • Please avoid causing unnecessary drama.
  • If you are a newbie its best to keep your opinions to yourself for awhile because most on here take what newbies say more harshly than veterans of fb
  • Use the search bar! If you want to start a new thread before you do search for it because more than likely it has already been made before
  • Use good grammer. I can not stress this enough cause so many on here are grammer nazis and will eat you alive
  • We are all very sarcastic on here so don't take things too seriously
I hope you learn to love this place as much as the rest of us do
*grammar :)

Well if we're gonna go Cheer Savannah, let's go full out. Everyone probably will always remember all of these, and they're probably not "iconic" in all the good ways, but hey, it's Cheer Savannah.

ilhvtc.jpg

ddgosk.jpg

33zehzd.jpg

2sbvebp.jpg

1zefnuw.jpg

And probably not iconic, but I just had to. These wigs still creep me out.
w054aw.jpg
wow just wow. until i saw the stunts i could have sworn these were the uniforms were for a dance or pom squad. How on earth can you stunt in velvet? I feel like they would get ripped at the seams. but they're original. more power to 'em

most iconic uniforms? TG has all of them :)
TG i5 10-11 season
TG Unlimited Coed at worlds 2010
images

TGLC at worlds 2012
TGLC at worlds 2011

Back