All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And these. I feel like this is what everyone still identifies to being "Georgia."
25icdvn.jpg

Are these the ones they wore in 06?
I'd say their 06 Worlds ones are the ones that stick out most for me, mainly 'cause it's such a memorable routine

Are these the ones they wore in 06?
I'd say their 06 Worlds ones are the ones that stick out most for me, mainly 'cause it's such a memorable routine
These were the ones from '07 I believe. Couldn't find any from '06 on Google. But I feel like this is more of the "style" people know Georgia for (after they no longer had specific uniforms for routines like the wedding theme year), maybe not so much that exact uniform.

beetle. said:
haha this video made me laugh!
i cant believe how slow they transition, soooo many jumps, 4 second pyramid section, and their opening had two backhandspring step outs.
WOW has cheer changed!! now i know why you used to crack down on us for our jums lol :D

I remember all the trends that launched from that routine and being excited about all the action they brought to the floor at that time. Now a days my mini's move faster than that!

I remember all the trends that launched from that routine and being excited about all the action they brought to the floor at that time. Now a days my mini's move faster than that!
i agree! that was atleast two eight counts to move to a spot maybe even three. i guess they are being extra cautious that they are uber clean. ;)

The Gymtyme uniforms that I can of course not find a picture of...
small coed wore them in 05, I believe IOC has been wearing them ever since
and then the ones Black (large limited coed) wore in 09

I might have totally imagined this, but a long time ago I remember seeing a gospel themed routine. I remember the uniforms were purple or blue, but I can't for the life of me remember what gym the video was from. Maybe I just dreamed the whole thing...But has anyone else seen this?

I might have totally imagined this, but a long time ago I remember seeing a gospel themed routine. I remember the uniforms were purple or blue, but I can't for the life of me remember what gym the video was from. Maybe I just dreamed the whole thing...But has anyone else seen this?
are you talking about this video?

It's Cheer Dynasty, they had a gospel themed routine. I love this routine too, mostly just to see Sheldon flying:p

Back