All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These.
f3i72e.jpg
BABBBBBBBBBS <3

And these. I feel like this is what everyone still identifies to being "Georgia."
25icdvn.jpg

When I first saw these back in like, 2006? I was like... :jawdrop: They were so beautiful on the floor, especially with the purple and the purple eye make-up. Classy, flashy, and clean all at once.

But now this is an honest question. Am I the only one who wants to Bring. Back. The. Sequins (to the tune of "Bring Back The Girls")? I am just curious if it is just me, but I liked the sequins better than the mystic fabric. The mystic stuff reminds me of leotards and holograms from the 1990s.

When I first saw these back in like, 2006? I was like... :jawdrop: They were so beautiful on the floor, especially with the purple and the purple eye make-up. Classy, flashy, and clean all at once.

But now this is an honest question. Am I the only one who wants to Bring. Back. The. Sequins (to the tune of "Bring Back The Girls")? I am just curious if it is just me, but I liked the sequins better than the mystic fabric. The mystic stuff reminds me of leotards and holograms from the 1990s.
I don't miss the scratchy feeling

Back