All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

l.png

This uniform is for sale by Twisters through their pro shop!
http://marylandtwisters.com/index.php?componentName=textBody&scid=60354

HAHA ACEDAD ... Im dying LOL... This was the fiercest feeling Ive ever felt... too many emotions at once! HAHA... Id do anything to go back to that one moment when they introduced us and I almost threw up everywhere running out on the floor. Its the moments we live for. :)

kbn_0645_143101923.jpg

OT as to uniforms, but I love this picture. Everyone is crying or laughing or making kissy faces. But ImBigRed is all business. "I just cut out your heart and showed it to you. Now, you're out!"

florida_elite_photo.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHOA, I know I'm a bit off topic, and I'm sorry, but.... HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?!?!? That is a cop themed uni.... Florida Elite Allstars, 05-06 I guess.. the same lady who does Cheer Savannah dis this uni... I'm... I'm... A little confused..
I jsut wanna know why!?

lol.. Does anyone havea video of their routine, Im super curious...:p
Okay, this is really wierd... Last weekend I was with my team at an away competition, and my waitress asked us if we were cheerleaders, as we were discussing that she told us she used to cheer at Florida Elite, and I acted like I knew what she was talking about, in my head i was like "Florida who?"... Anyway I go to my hotel room to check my fierceboard, and I see this.... How ironic...

-Sorry if you wasted your time reading this:)

Back