All-Star Most Underrated Tumblers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lauryn from junior elite, and youth elite? i think she was on youth elite? anyway, shes around 11, 12? she competed full to double. Im sure some CEA people know more about her than i do haha. Is she on a senior team this season? She has a 2by2

she's on jr elite and sr elite this year!

any details please?

Well, she has the hardest standing and running tumbling passes I have seen and does them effortlessly. Now, I cannot say what other gyms have, and do not wish to minimize any great tumbler out there as I only comment on kids I see up close in practice, but to this point she is the best I have seen, ever. This includes jumps. Lauren is great also. Taylor has standing skills that make her almost unique in female tumbling. She is the young woman main basing Lauren in the first part of that video.

Well, she has the hardest standing and running tumbling passes I have seen and does them effortlessly. Now, I cannot say what other gyms have, and do not wish to minimize any great tumbler out there as I only comment on kids I see up close in practice, but to this point she is the best I have seen, ever. This includes jumps. Lauren is great also. Taylor has standing skills that make her almost unique in female tumbling. She is the young woman main basing Lauren in the first part of that video.
oh, im exited for this<3

can you share what tumbling pass she has in the routine?

You and all you SE hints that cant be answered! :rolleyes:

Not to sound like a cheer stalker, but there's one girl I've always idolized and I never could figure out her name. I know she was on Spirit of Texas Large Lim. Coed the seasons of Worlds 09, 10, and not sure about 2011. She did two to whip doub in 09 and 10, toe full in 09, and just a standing full (I think) in 10. She's a main base :) Following her through the routine is my favorite part of the whole thing. If you're watching the screen she usually jumps in the second row, furthest to the left. Her stunts have been on the left side of the floor, too (I think front row, second from the left.) She did an arabian through to double in 09 and I a punch to double 2010 i'm pretty sure. In 09 tumbled twice (did a double to the front and then went to the corner.) I think she did the same in 2010 but a full to the back. Sorry that's a lot of info haha. I just really wanna know who she is cuz she always amazed and inspired me.

taylor minchew does everything so effortlessly i'm jealous. there's a video on youtube of her doing a double through to double, but she can do so much more and she's only in 8th grade. not to mention she's a really good flyer! So excited for everyone to see her this year:) i love her!

Back