All-Star Most Underrated Tumblers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the most underrated tumbler is me. You might have never heard of me, but I'm pretty awesome. My forward roll is a beast, and don't even get me started on my cartwheel! I think I need a 2by2! lol

oh man me and you should tumble together
-forward roll, cartwheel, cartwheel, round-off?

Amanda for sure not underrated and can't wait to see her again this year. I hear Kiara is going to be throwing some sick skills in the Smoed routine. With only 20 kids on the team she will stand out even more this year but def Smoed has tons of talent. That's what I hear anyways.

Amanda for sure not underrated and can't wait to see her again this year. I hear Kiara is going to be throwing some sick skills in the Smoed routine. With only 20 kids on the team she will stand out even more this year but def Smoed has tons of talent. That's what I hear anyways.

Where is Amanda cheering this year? I thought she aged out.

I think a lot of Rays tumblers aren't really well known by name and might be underrated. Like the boy from smoke, that girl from smoke who did the double through to double forever, and the girl on orange who always does the split kick whip through to double pass. Are there vids of these kids just tumbling around?

Where is Amanda cheering this year? I thought she aged out.
Amanda is a a senior... and a young senior. She is only 16 years old I believe (according to her formspring)... so she can super senior next year and possibly even the year after.

Back